Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Like Senjuro said only backwards for me!

If Digimon were real, I would probably use it for the worse things I could imagine, but something awful would happen like this...

(Senjuro stands on one side of the street with his Digimon ready to go, I stand opposite him prepared to cause mayhem)

Senjuro: Why Epislon, we use to be friends? Don't you remember the board and all the guys? What about Rena and all that big sciencey stuff you talked about??

Epsilon: You're right, what was I thinking? We had some tough times but in the end we were all still friends, writing great stories together and sharing in a hobby like no other

Third person: Boo! Epislon suxxorz! Hiz riteing was ttly n00b! Roffles, eye cuold do so much betterz then him!

(Epsilon kills everyone)
I would love a small atomic bomb wrapped up in a cute furry little package.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Who wouldn't? and back on topic eh... did I say back on topic? lol

Why don't you think it more throughly? In the future, tech will advance, that's what always happens, and heck, one of many scientists will be a digimon fan, I'm sure of it, and if that makes digimon appear or makes a world war(most probably...) I wouldn't matter saving the world... at least not then...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
mm.. before that happens i think he'd make a virtual reality thing you put on your head.. then, maybe they'll break through the demensions and appear in rl... doubt it though, they're more likely to make something that you put yur brain into and then it preserves you in the V-R helmet :P

I wonder if it'd be possible to make a digital world up, download yourself and download yourself onto it..
It probably will be when humans start replacing organs with chips and stuff.. it'd be like plugging your head into a computer and (cut + paste)ing your mind onto the hard drive..
God forbid if it ever formats itself though, lol. :o
I sincerely doubt that would happen to digimon. Having some sort of digital pet that can fight it very definite though if you look at the way games are going... well some games like the DS. So it'll be the same idea in a different package and presentation. Nothing new really.
Science schmience, I just want a Gabumon.
Yeah, I'd like to have a Renamon and go around fighting others for fun or money or because I have to. Yeah, I read and play way too much fantasy stories of that nature. Not like my predispostion would likely change if I stopped now.
In season one I realey liked the whole concept of the stranded kids in some world that isnt suposed to exist, how the unreal becomes as simple as fact, I liked that the characters werent all with one mind like"lets go win and return to where we were" u can see from yoes words in the thirst episodes that they have everything they need there on File Island to survive, Matt and Tais fights, Mimis whyining, brotherly bond, T.Ks crying its all a great plot from the get go :roll: sorry I got caried away a little Wink
You all think too small! If we make Digimon, we can do so much more! what's wrong with you guys!!!??

Simple little things, we could open new clothing stores just for Digimon

The work force would get a new hand

Scientific research would advance ten fold!

Most importantly, Digimon strip clubs! All the furs and freaks would line up just to get in and at ten dollars a person (15 for those damn Nuetrals) we could be rich!

Orrrr, we can go my way and use their powers to up the world's crime rate to an all time high! We can be gods/goddesses among men/woman! We could rule the world over!

(dons Digi-Emporer uniform and cackles maniaclly)

but we could always stay the course and just find true love and happiness within them ^ ^
lol I think I would say those thoughts are more "evil," "devious", or "conniving ."

But seriously if it happens you can do that. I'm pretty poor at businessess. Being a partner with just one digimon would be good enough for me. (hopefully stares at a Renamon) That is who I am.