Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
i have Ghostbuster Dreams......
Doe....Ray.....Egone!
They're usually Real Ghostbusters dreams. You know, the cartoon with Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, and the late Lorenzo Music.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
http://www.ironicsans.com/gbmap.html
I found something you might like wise. A googlemap to the GB's new york.
Yep, I know those areas. My sister, who also loves Ghostbusters, brags about having been to most of those places on her graduate school tours.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Harie Wrote:And, Gunter, it doesn't sound too bad. You didn't list any problems, so it seems you are on the upside of things at the very least.

Of course it doesn't, and yes- I'm on the upside of things. When you have problems everyday, you tend to ignore them, shrug them off- or at least pretend there's nothing wrong by smiling.

The smiling works best, but It's not a very good idea to smile when somebody his hitting you with a shovel, they'll hit harder.

Instead, run away. That may sound cowardly- but I preffer to be called a coward... than what they've been calling me recently.

No problems, no worries- nobody dying, That's all I need in a day besides food, the bathroom, my job, and the dogs. :mrgreen;
Hold on- that last post sounded WAY too sane for my tastes-

So let's just say- Yup! I've got no problems- I've seen girls streak- jacked off to a couple o' dogs mating- and had a great day! Ahh- that's what I like about being extremely perverted- you get to wank off to anything!
lol....Gunter is perverted but we all are on different levels....My friend laughs at me that I beat off to the gabumon, furry, digimon, cartoon, hentai, and clean pictures on my labby....He finds it funny...but he also is a furry......hmmmm?....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I wack off to clean stuff too!

And mental images-

And my powerful imagination-
The imagination can be the sexiest thing of all!
And frightening at the same time...