Join our server on Discord

Digimon Dreams...
Not that I smoke or condone or endorse it in anyway, but sometimes, just sometimes mind you, nothing is better than a puff or two on a cigarette. But after that, I just throw it away. I AM a singer, after all...
I wonder what it tastes like if you soak the rolly-paper in caremel..
Hey gabu, how old are you? ^.-
Hmmm, well I hardly ever feel anything during my dreams. Sex is about the only thing I can feel during my dreams (easy psycho analysis there to be sure). I even don't feel anything when I get cut or when a body part is chopped off even if it is my head which only happened once.
lol, you know when there's not enough blood circulating into one of your limbs so it twitches, but in your dream u bump into a tree or something..
That's heaps funny, you can feel yourself move but remain asleep. :P
Oh and those falling dreams, i twitch around trying to gain ground and i wake up, its like my be is being slanted oO but i like the feeling :D

Oh go check the birthday thing if you want to know how old i am :3
lol i remember the dreams i used to have where i'd be left in the car and it'd roll backwards at about 100mp/h on completely level terrain.. but i couldn't stop it.. and the ones where you're stuck in the middle of the road with a car flying in your direction and can't yell, and crawl about 1cm each second.. but they're hardly relevant, :o

Quote:Oh go check the birthday thing if you want to know how old i am :3
Ahh, you're the same age as me right now ;)
Sorry i missed it :cry:
I think the opposite happened to me once. I jump off at ledge full speed and when I landed I actually felt my kness buckle... or something like that in response.
Huh????????? I haven't checked this topic before.....so many people dream of me?! How utterly strange......
Quote:That sounds pretty close to what she told me. I don't know how long her hair is or how perfect her waist is either.
:roll: 'Told me'?! I showed you my pics!!!! Well, Gunter's description is pretty accurate except for the waist...it's not perfect, just normal. In fact is my worst feature after my nose... :roll: and it's normal cuz I work on it, otherwise it'd be worse than normal....but anyway.
Oh, and my hair is waist long now.

If any of you want to know how I look, check my girl pics. I am the model for my pics of female charas, so they all look rather similar to me.

I already told some things about my dreams in another topics, but most of my dreams are nightmares one way or another....And I did dream of Unknown a couple times... I especially liked the second one... Twisted
I remember one I had the night before last:I was in a kinda videogame, but inside, and I was in a dungeon and as I toured through it, I saw Hiei half covered with mud locked in a place and Kurama around too, but can't remember what was he doing.
Possible explanation: My 13th Yu Yu Hakusho tome was the last thing I read that day and a Kurama hentai pic the last thing I did. Too bad the dream WASN'T hentai. :roll:
I probally meant showed me I just typed told instead. Besides I still have the pics anyway.