Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
Quote:Ghost_Op wrote:
DrunkenMunkee wrote:
I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.
If 500,000 people thought it was wrong to abuse you wife/children, but a billion of them thought it was ok, does that make it good?
Thats not the best example, but its the best one I can think of as of now. And whats to say God caused those miracles? Theres really no way to prove any of this.

And i DO have one hell of a case of obliviousness, so watch me ignore it!

Just like there's no way to prove magic is real. But majority vote wins

No, not really.
Al Gore in 2000.

Quote:Secondly, God is real, no denying that,
In the sense that man creates God.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
So why am I getting a small flashback to evangelion about now with that last line.
UnknownH Wrote:But who really cares. It's a basis of belives for people. That's the whole point.

The ones who care are the ones who say that all the other people who don't believe what they say is truth will die.

As for Evangelion... I, at the very least, wouldn't know. I never watched the show.
UnknownH Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Secondly, God is real, no denying that,

Yes there is.
But who really cares. It's a basis of belives for people. That's the whole point.

That's why I'm not delving into arguement. I know what I believe, everyone knows what they do or do not believe, and I leave it there. I'm not setting out to pursade people. I just don't like people being absolutist. "God is real, no denying it..." Then why do Athiests exist? Because not everyone is satisfied with arguements for God's existance. That line just completely disregards their veiwpoint as irrelivant.
I just think we have more important things to discuss. Plus *joke* how come no one ever question the existance of any other religious deities? *joke*
Herr Mullen Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
EpsilonZX Wrote:Secondly, God is real, no denying that,

Yes there is.
But who really cares. It's a basis of belives for people. That's the whole point.

That's why I'm not delving into arguement. I know what I believe, everyone knows what they do or do not believe, and I leave it there. I'm not setting out to pursade people. I just don't like people being absolutist. "God is real, no denying it..." Then why do Athiests exist? Because not everyone is satisfied with arguements for God's existance. That line just completely disregards their veiwpoint as irrelivant.

I'm 90% sure you have the best argumental skills on this board.
Thanks, you aren't too bad yourself.
EpsilonZX Wrote:This will be real hard to swallow, even with a spoon full of sugar, but there are different sects of Wiccans and Pagans who are devoted to transformation with Digimon and Pokemon bodies...

I know, sounds crazy even to me, but hell, if they get a wolf form to work, why not try... though even I know that elders frown on people who do this, I'll keep you updated if all goes accordingly
You mean this?
[Image: Pika03.gif]
Yeah, it's scary, really scary.
Yes it is scary. Not as scary as a guy there but still scary.
[Image: AdamPikachu.jpg]