Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
You just had to didn't you. That's not scary it's kind of sad.
Its a cry for help......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
It's kinky and arousing!
Quote:Its a cry for help......
It's a bright yellow cry for help, impossible to miss.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Very much. The answer to that cry for help is to pair him up with that girl above. And make sure they either breed or cosplay. Not both.
Haha! I love the Pika-people, and no, an actual transformation they can do is so disgusting to look at it turns my stomach, I hate physical transformations, always have, they are grotesque, useless, and painful, and usually the people can never come back out of it and look normal again, it is truly a wasteful art

and as it was stated earlier, I don't want to change anyone's view either, I know I can't make you see what I see, or believe what I believe, all I want to do is tell my good friends on the boards what is happening, it just so happens to be Digimon so I thought, why not tell the others? I really don't want anyone to be angry at this or offended, I will save mocking people for another thread

also, update, in 37 days the finished sigils will be put into place and charged, it will be another 50 days until the Homunculous is completed but it is only a therimorph, in other words, water like creature with no defining shape and can change shape at will, it will then be imprinted and hopefully all goes according to plan

most likely one of the co-workers of this project will sacrifice themself to fill the finished body, and only if the body is complete, not one detail can be off or the project will have to start at square one
I'll make sure to find a philosopher's stone just in case one of them need it.
Quote:I love the Pika-people
[Image: JASMON.jpg]
I might make you change your mind....
[Image: pic26276.jpg]
You could say this is when they heavily mutate....or sth.
lol , well the first isn't that bad, it's funny xD but I think it's edited
Veemon's Followers
It's still sth you wouldn't show a person you want to pick up...