Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
the first isnt that bad.
my feelings for the second one can be described as "What the fuck!?"
Those are very disturbing. I feel sorry for those people.
I think the second one is the same guy with the Pikachu pajamas.
UnknownH Wrote:Those are very disturbing. I feel sorry for those people.

You took the words right out of my mouth. The second one especially is just a plain eyesore.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A bit of update but nothing more horrific than the pika-people...

Alright, so this project feels like forever to just setup and they even have to call someone up who knows how to use blood correctly, I'm telling them don't use blood since blood is never stable, you would need really pure blood, like someone born into a family of holy monks to ensure success

but, whatever, it's not my hand I have to split, more over, they are thinking after they setup the tanks and all, to wait until late October, it would be better in the colder months I guess, this summer weather is awful for most projects, and no one wants this setup in the Alaskan and flow charts predict that Mercury, an important conjuring planet, will be stronger by the end of the year

I really don
Here you have the page to flame him:
http://risd.dailyjolt.com/pictures/pictu...e_id=26276
I don't wanna promote violence, but he deserves it.
Oh, and BTW, the transformation has even reached pets as well:
[Image: Puchachu.jpg]
Oh, hold on, more mutants!!!! Thos is dedicated to Unknown, who says girls can't be scary:
[Image: 56.jpg]
just wondering, is it your hobby to find pics to disturb us? cause your doing a good job...

and that poor dog...dogs shouldnt have to wear clothes, unless they're hairless, and its really cold. or something like that.
I'm pretty sure that one with the Raichu is a dude.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
No; wrong sort of chest. I've met a few ladies whose faces wouldn't be out of place on a body with a different set.