Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
Firstly, keep it professional, the philsopher stone, nothing but silly myth, you can never beat the rules

Second, no Fullmetal Alchemist non-sense!

you can turn bone into a decent knife as well, think of how thick your arm is, now imagine your hand fused into one solid mass, you get the picture, as I've said it is most likely a misunderstanding of how it worked

Anyhow, to make something like lead into gold which is only off density and quantum mass by a few digits, you either need to add or possibly take more away, I will not test any of my thoughts and no one should, the State Alchemists are making a think tank and they know what to do, leave it to them and don't push your luck with anything this big

If anyone is wondering, gold is only expensive due to it;s color, weight, quantum mass and density, it being lighter than most metals and more conducting than the others is why it is so valued
interesting .....

Gold is also expensive because we all believe it is worth alot.....

Very interesting and thanks for the snapple-like-fact of the day.....lol

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
EpsilonZX Wrote:This will be real hard to swallow, even with a spoon full of sugar, but there are different sects of Wiccans and Pagans who are devoted to transformation with Digimon and Pokemon bodies...

I know, sounds crazy even to me, but hell, if they get a wolf form to work, why not try... though even I know that elders frown on people who do this, I'll keep you updated if all goes accordingly

hey, could you tell me where to find some of these guys? because now you've cought my interest. :-P
I was just bringing up Full Metal Alchemist to help clear up some rumors/ suspicions revolving around it and alchemy itself.
Veemon's Followers
Haha! I finally got some news back from those bastards on the higher floors!

there is much bad news to share but I have a bit of good

Good news: They have gotten ever so close to almost full forms of Digimon, Gabumon only, Rena appears to be hard as hell to morph into without the right coding, go figure

Bad news: The last person who was working on Gabumon and almost completed died with his last attempt, the project is cancelled over fear of dieing and the lack of solid evidence to fund this project... also, the higher ups wondered why someone died so mysteriously, and they were told not to do this in the first place... maybe we shall listen one day

A bit of pleasant news: the person who died was not important, I don't have to give my regards and start a cleansing ^ ^

So this will probably be the last post here before this topic disappears
Quote:Anyhow, to make something like lead into gold which is only off density and quantum mass by a few digits, you either need to add or possibly take more away, I will not test any of my thoughts and no one should, the State Alchemists are making a think tank and they know what to do, leave it to them and don't push your luck with anything this big

If anyone is wondering, gold is only expensive due to it;s color, weight, quantum mass and density, it being lighter than most metals and more conducting than the others is why it is so valued
Sure, you can turn lead into gold, but it's cheaper to just mine the gold.

Gold is valuable because of its aesthetic, conductive, and anti-corrosive properties.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
>.>

way to kill, "This will probably be the lat post" idea

but thank you for your input on gold, I am not very good at minerals anymore, hell, granite looks like tar to me, so thanks
HAHA! I have found my own means of this! It is so simple!!!

Forgot about my last post idea, I hypothesized with some of the higher ups (we shall leave out how I got in touch) on a homunculus or simulacrum version

there is only one horrible problem in this wondrous plan, I don't have enough experience and the higher ups really don't care for anything of the mass media

See, I would have to work with the "Ancient ones" and I was instructed from day one to never ever even dream of this idea... again, I follow no rule set before me, I also need a few materials and I would have to work in Blood, I never used blood before and it is not something noobs like myself can use

the process is simple enough but the body is more or less useless once made, you could have intercourse with it but it would be like doing a rag doll

I will keep you informed as to the status of this project, we should look forward to good tings in the future
I'm confused. People can't change into other things. Magic and shit like that isn't real.

Drop a line to God to be a Digimon in heaven.
Ghost, I think you're being a bit close-minded, and the fact that you're on the forum for a hentai site makes me think that you should get your beliefs in order. But whatever.

On topic, I think that if it works, it would be one of the coolest things in the world. I dont know anything at all about the subject, so thats really all I can say, except be careful with it...