Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:Ghost, I think you're being a bit close-minded, and the fact that you're on the forum for a hentai site makes me think that you should get your beliefs in order. But whatever.

On topic, I think that if it works, it would be one of the coolest things in the world. I dont know anything at all about the subject, so thats really all I can say, except be careful with it...

I call it practicality.
No offense (i really dont care if you're religous, good for you...) but I dont think believing in God is anymore practical than believing in magic, or anything else of the sort.

Honestly? I dont know if I believe it either, but I see no reason to rule it out completely.
Ah, always a problem magic is, since we are some how "superior" over our ancient relatives, we see their methods as fictional, maybe even comical and perhaps a little illogical

but you do not have to believe magic is real, I for one do not intend to make anyone here magi, wizards, sorcerers, or whatever other names people come up with, I am just giving you what I hear and offer others, it may sound farfetched but most things are

One minor note though, people can change form, I have seen it many times and it is not just into the common wolf or fox, but into trees, rocks, furniture, and other people! just be careful Ghost, any can imagine they have safety but I guarantee, no place in this world or off of it is safe
Update!

Simulacrum is out of the question, but the homunculus project is in full swing! A side project, Chimera, is also on the fence, can't decide to do it and try and sneak from the government or who ever the hell is trying to stop human and animal hybrids

Anyhow, first project in Homunculus is to fashion an ethereal creature, if it works they will make an etheric creature and if that works, the glorious flesh and blood model

The flesh and blood model has one flaw to it, it will be as life like as a pillow, the whole soul idea has never worked and no one wants to test luck, the best they have come up with is taking life force from one creature and putting it in the homunculus

There is also a flaw in that plan, if they were to use a dog and put it in a Rena shell, the Rena would act like a dog, the only possible way is to kill a human for the life force, but no one has volunteered to be the sacrifice

Wish them luck and hope all turns out well, I would love to see something come from all this chaos ><
EpsilonZX Wrote:Ah, always a problem magic is, since we are some how "superior" over our ancient relatives, we see their methods as fictional, maybe even comical and perhaps a little illogical

but you do not have to believe magic is real, I for one do not intend to make anyone here magi, wizards, sorcerers, or whatever other names people come up with, I am just giving you what I hear and offer others, it may sound farfetched but most things are

One minor note though, people can change form, I have seen it many times and it is not just into the common wolf or fox, but into trees, rocks, furniture, and other people! just be careful Ghost, any can imagine they have safety but I guarantee, no place in this world or off of it is safe

I honestly think you might be insane.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:No offense (i really dont care if you're religous, good for you...) but I dont think believing in God is anymore practical than believing in magic, or anything else of the sort.

Honestly? I dont know if I believe it either, but I see no reason to rule it out completely.

Well, lets look at the facts here. Maybe 500,000 people in the world TRULY believe in magic, and not just in the kid form. On the other hand, MILLIONS, most likely BILLIONS and possible TRILLIONS of people believe in God. There are cities in his honour. Monuments, scripture and tradition are built to pray to him. Miracles exist today in forms that are undeniable. Ignoring that takes one hell of a case of tunnel vision and/or obliviousness.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:No offense (i really dont care if you're religous, good for you...) but I dont think believing in God is anymore practical than believing in magic, or anything else of the sort.

Well, lets look at the facts here. Maybe 500,000 people in the world TRULY believe in magic, and not just in the kid form. On the other hand, MILLIONS, most likely BILLIONS and possible TRILLIONS of people believe in God. There are cities in his honour. Monuments, scripture and tradition are built to pray to him. Miracles exist today in forms that are undeniable. Ignoring that takes one hell of a case of tunnel vision and/or obliviousness.

Not really.
I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.
If 500,000 people thought it was wrong to abuse you wife/children, but a billion of them thought it was ok, does that make it good?
Thats not the best example, but its the best one I can think of as of now. And whats to say God caused those miracles? Theres really no way to prove any of this.

And i DO have one hell of a case of obliviousness, so watch me ignore it!
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.
If 500,000 people thought it was wrong to abuse you wife/children, but a billion of them thought it was ok, does that make it good?
Thats not the best example, but its the best one I can think of as of now. And whats to say God caused those miracles? Theres really no way to prove any of this.

Just like there's no way to prove magic is real. But majority vote wins :D
Ghost_Op Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.

Just like there's no way to prove magic is real. But majority vote wins :D

No, not really.