Join our server on Discord

Never Going to Believe This
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.
If 500,000 people thought it was wrong to abuse you wife/children, but a billion of them thought it was ok, does that make it good?
Thats not the best example, but its the best one I can think of as of now. And whats to say God caused those miracles? Theres really no way to prove any of this.

And i DO have one hell of a case of obliviousness, so watch me ignore it!

Just like there's no way to prove magic is real. But majority vote wins :D

No, not really.

You're impossible, aren't you?
eh, like I said, I'm not against God or magic, but I'm not for them either. I just consider them in the same possibility region.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I realize it was just an example, but I'm pretty sure there arent even a trillion people on earth.
If 500,000 people thought it was wrong to abuse you wife/children, but a billion of them thought it was ok, does that make it good?
Thats not the best example, but its the best one I can think of as of now. And whats to say God caused those miracles? Theres really no way to prove any of this.

No, not really.

Well, you just admitted God cannot be proved to be real, and then said "But the majority rules". It's a very strange, and rather weak, line of arguement to follow.
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

No, not really.

Well, you just admitted God cannot be proved to be real, and then said "But the majority rules". It's a very strange, and rather weak, line of arguement to follow.

Neither God nor magic can be proved real, and both have believers. Howerver, a ton more people believe in God than magic. Therefore, the one most likely to exist is God.

Besides, religion is based massively on trust and blind faith, and the fact that there are ANY things such as miracles to re-affirm the existence of God is a large contributing pieve of evidence that there is one in the first place.
Hold on right this minute!! Firstly, this is not the God vs. Magic forum!!! Secondly, God is real, no denying that, Christian God and all religions that created or were created from Christianity is wrong about how many Gods there are, there are also female Goddesses

Now lets look at majority for a second, white people say god is white, black people say god is black, only Americans believe in the benevolent god of happy crap who loves America, Chinese believe that god loves them more than us, Christians blamed gothic people for the horrible floods and hurricanes in other countries

If we need to look through history for SOLID proof
EpsilonZX Wrote:Secondly, God is real, no denying that,

Yes there is.
Technically since his existence can't be disproved he must exist, however his existence can't be proved either. It's quite a conundrum.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:

Yes there is.

well, it can be disproven... so it's not an absolute truth, but it can not be denied there are energies in this world that are strong and have push-pull forces to them, I consider a God as any force of over powering energy I can take from, I don't really give them a face but sometimes a name

I agree though, it is impossible to prove a friendly, benovelent god exists, especially when you consider people like me are free in this world
Would consider God (or whatever you want to refer to) more benevolent if he did not let you roam free?
Herr Mullen Wrote:

Yes there is.
But who really cares. It's a basis of belives for people. That's the whole point.