Join our server on Discord

a story for Gunter VanCrimson (yaoi)
lol, it would be a lemon novel of a book.......huge lemon.....well gun, I'll wait :D
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
2009? My god...
Seriously- I've been writing this for two years now- and I see no end!

I titled it "Crossed-Roads", and it's a crossover lemon with everything in it.

it's also a self-insertion... with me being the main character, along with Blue and my brothers.

And-I'm-banging-my-head-on-the-wall-just-adding-three-more-pages-a-day...
awe......No Banging but its not about the amount you put out but the quality of what you do give us.....I could wait if it means the lemon would be perrrrrfect ! ^_^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay.

*adds three more pages, thinks for a bit- then procceeds to bang his head on the computer desk.*
Seesh gunter.......Stop banging your head on anything, with anything, through anything, because you need to stop.... You'll finish it eventually.....I will be here if you need the help ^_^ ok?!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay.

*bangs head again*

Accursed-writer's-block-sucks-so-very-much-
Besides, there are more pleasurable way to bang.

*is shot*
Just to respond to what some of you have said.

Herr Mullen Wrote:I'm afraid I only read what I could, however what I did read I enjoyed. Good title, by the way, I always hate thinking of titles. I liked the disclaimer too; I always know if I'm in for a treat or not if the disclaimer is well crafted. This was a treat, by the way. Keep on writing.

I share your dislike of titles, and I don't think that's going to be its name. I'm pleased you like my disclaimer. I always felt it was a little impersonal, but maybe not as impersonal as I thought.

blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I said it before when you asked me what I geninely thought of it and tried to edit it as best I could that It was well written. I enjoyed a lot of the simplier things with the inner narraration and as well as the characters chosen. Senjuro, it was very good and if I could help you out once I again, I would be happy....or better yet, honored to do so.....

Thanks...don't know when I'm going to have time to edit it quite yet, but once I retool it, I'll fire it your way to have another look at it.

circeus Wrote:I have to say I found it really amazing. very hot. Guilmon with a Bukkake fetish is a very interesting twist.

I'd consider reworking the sentence where you refer back to Veemon ("This drove Veemon wild.") It made me do a double/triple take, in a "WTF when did he get in there" manner.

Also, it looks like there's alittle continuity glitch. Guilmon's first laod seems to... disappear at some point between his orgasm and Gabumon moving down his body.

I thought making it a little cummy was a bit of fun. I rather enjoyed it.

That Veemon thing is something I could probably clarify a little. But Veemon comes into the story a little later, so that will also help to elucidate why he's mentioned in that context.

That thing about Guilmon's load is something I'll have to flesh out, clearly. Sorry for the confusion!

Flamedramon4ever Wrote:Good couple, great author, one question. Why does everyone treat Guilmon as the idiot who knows nothing? x.x

Because it's part of his adorable charm. It's a prospect that has a lot of appeal. Besides, people who know nothing about sex are much less likely to refuse to participate. That's why Gabumon had such an easy time getting some ^_^

DragonMasterX Wrote:I basically say everyone uses Guilmon as a naive mon because he has a high amount of charisma for hentai, and if you don't actually find Guilmon sorta cute when his mate is teaching him how to have sex, then you'd be potentially retarded.

Guilmon Sex rulez Razz

That's the logic I operate under. I'll say this. I'm a big sucker for cuteness. I try and put cuteness in my lemons so that if no one else will enjoy them, at least I will.

Well thanks for all the comments. I'm gonna keep working at it, and hopefuly I'll get it done soon.
*drools* -can't wait for the next one- I heard this one's cumming a long quite cummy! YEAH!