Join our server on Discord

Ranamon BDSM scene
Anyone knows what the origional sounds like? And I don't think she ever liked her beast spirit. She'd only like it if it gave her a lot of power.
Quote:Just please, please don't make her act like she's from the USA South

Aw, you're kidding man. That's one of the things I like about her. Sorry, that's one part of her character I'm keeping.

Also, I imagine the suit details I recieved at the beginning of this topic were made under the assumption that Ranamon was going to be the dominating one, so could you guys give me some suit details for a slave, please.
cboy Wrote:I once read a BDSM story involving Renamon and Rika...
^_^ And I loved it. (even though I wanted to kill Rika at that point >.<)

Slave costume... Idea

Got to be figure-hugging... *thinks of straight jacket, shudder*
And its gotta match the dom outfit...
:x Argh! Lost it!
UnknownH Wrote:Anyone knows what the origional sounds like? And I don't think she ever liked her beast spirit. She'd only like it if it gave her a lot of power.

The original had a highish-pitched voice and was a major bitch.
You know, if you don't like a character's T.V. voice, you can just use your imagination to make it sound like someone else's voice. And I came up with a backstory to explain some of Ranamon's behavior on the show.
cboy Wrote:Also, I imagine the suit details I recieved at the beginning of this topic were made under the assumption that Ranamon was going to be the dominating one, so could you guys give me some suit details for a slave, please.

Shadowknight Wrote:A pair of high-heeled boots that go up to mid-thigh, panties, a corset that reveals just enough cleavage, and gloves that reach back to her elbows, if Ranamon can qualify to have elbows. All this in figure-fitting and very flattering black leather.

Dominate or dominated it kinda works for both. Just add some straps or something as restraints and possibly remove a few of the more dominant aspects.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anonmon Wrote:The original had a highish-pitched voice and was a major bitch.
Of course she was a bitch. That's type of her character. Just like mercurymon was a real bastard.
Quote:Dominate or dominated it kinda works for both. Just add some straps or something as restraints and possibly remove a few of the more dominant aspects.

I've only seen that particular style of BDSM dress on the dominating person in the act. And, since I'm still somewhat new to BDSM, could you clarify what the "dominant aspects" of this outfit are, please?
Well, a whip for one tends to be a dominant aspect. Likewise anything else that might indicate her being the one who's choosing what happens...

My personal preference in dressing a subbie is the use of typical clothing. I see the appeal of costumes and all, but generally speaking I'd prefer generally typical clothes. In the case of Ranamon, I would probably do this:

Rnamon would wear a black leather collar around her neck, possibly imprinted with something along the lines of "slave" or "bitch" or some other term to indicate she's owned by her master, whomever that may be. Then I would say thtat she would be well suited to having her clothing reshaped to show as much skin as possible without leaving her exposed to everybody... in place of the water-drop gauntlets, I would put leather straps with metal rings, through which rope or chain can be fastened. Similar straps would go on each leg.

Lastly, I would have two options in terms of "panties"... The first is to have her leave them off, and have a skirt. In this way she would always be ready for her Master to take her with any amount of notice he saw fit. The second would protect her from violations he didn't desire -- a chastity belt.

I hope that gives you an idea.
Oh and our friends at palcomix might can help you. http://www.palcomix.com/sonic2/page00.html