Join our server on Discord

Should they have made a continuation to Zero Two?
I was wondering, does anyone besides me think that they should have made a continuation to Zero Two, perhaps involving Daimon or Dragomon?
With the kids? Maybe not but I have heard of it before. With the kids, maybe but they could have had done all they could do. But a OAV would work.
Before I saw the last episode, I figured they were planning on a continuation (at the time, I couldn't imagine Digimon without Tai and the gang). I figured that was why they introduced Dragomon and Daimon, to leave an opening for a continuation.
Maybe but that's just a plothole. Sad thing really, they might been interesting.
They definitely shouldn't have ended it the way that they did. The only definite couple was Ken and Yolei, which was a huge disappointment, especially considering that she became a housewife. Other bad occupations: Matt as an astronaut (not in a million years), Mimi as a cook, Sora as a fashion designer, Davis as a famous noodlecart salesman (I'm sorry, but that's highly unlikely), and Tai as a diplomat (again, unlikely).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think it's best to let some things end. Otherwise you ride them so long they get worn out.
Yes and a lot of people have a problem with the ending. It's pretty unbeliveable.
Me, too, actually. But it's done, and it was fun to watch.
I think it was stupid to show them with kids without saying who the couples were. I really didn't care about the careers. Like I said in the "Best Ending poll", life doesn't always turn out the way we think it will. Something could have happened that lead each digidestined to their respective careers. Finally, I don't understand why they didn't resolve the DaiTKKari love triangle. There is no way the creators didn't know about all the contraversy about it
I think they were saying that kari didn't pick either of them. Which is bull but it does work.