Join our server on Discord

Was Myotismon who you were expecting at the end?
Was Myotismon who you expecting at the end of Zero Two? He was the last person on my mind when the last episode came. I was expecting Apocalamon or Dragomon.
Actually, yes. I hadn't seen the Dark Masters when I first watched series two. CITV managed to cut off the ends of both series right before their conclusions to make room for other programmes within five day blocks. If your programme didn't have a number of episodes divisible by five, then you missed the end of your programme. Myotismon was weighed quite heavily in my mind when watching everything take place in the real world.
I didn't think about it until the big lips showed up I believe. I kinda thought he was, you know, long dead, but it did make sense with the odd Wizardmon episode.
Never in a million years. It angered me so since that asshole was very annoying, more then any other season 1 or 2 enemy in my opinion. No doubt they only did it to make everyone more upset.
I must admit, i was kinda expecting devimon
DV85 Wrote:Never in a million years. It angered me so since that asshole was very annoying, more then any other season 1 or 2 enemy in my opinion.

Etemon.
That's true. Both are annoying. And both got beat.
Nope.

I was expecting an entirely new evil final Digimon villain boss in the end for 02. But alas, an old thought-to-be deleted foe from 01 makes his evil presence known again. But again, all of those atricious acts and the pain he inflicted since 01 deserved a rather humialating and embarassing end....
I was just hoping for the constant human aspect... not some digimon working in the background the whole time.
I was expecting Daemon again, or I was expecting Ken to put on his emperor gear and say that he orchestrated the whole thing. My expectations were pretty low, so MaloMyotismon was actually a pleasant surprise.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against