Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Gun: As the ref and commentator, I shall start commentating!

DMX has just been allowed to use his tail! What will become of his first oponent!?
Dong.......Dong....
*the Arena is filled with the darkness and sound of the Bell as The Ultimate Lifeform(Shadow the Hedgehog for those who dont know),in his Ministry Robes,enters the Ring.The bell stops as he is ready to speak*

TUL: I....am here....To Challange...The DragonmasterX.....in the First ever......Sacrifice Match....the object....the first one.....to Crucify there opponent....wins.....the Path....is yours....to walk...
DMX: *eats Pie while walking to the arena in a slow motion*

Random little boy going to his mommy in DMX's path: *walks faster than DMX*

DMX: Can you cancel this effect so I can get on top of the ring?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TUL: *annoyed,he just snaps his fingers and DMX is in the ring*
Ref-Gun: *raises hand*

Com-Gun: The challenge has been made in the first ever SACRIFICE MATCH!! Why it would be called sacrifice is a mystery for a sacrifice is done for-

*Gun's digimon smacks him across the head* (CUT TO THE CHASE.)

Com-Gun: Ouch- OKAY! Anyway the match is about to begin, so grab your snacks and get ready for the first ever SACRIFICE MATCH!!
No Pinfalls.. No submissions... no disqualifications... SACRIFICE!!

Ref-Gun: *hand slice motion*

DING-DING-DING!!!

Com-Gun: AND SO IT BEGINS!!!
Shadow: This is truly an interesting match up. In one corner you have the self appointed ultimate lifeform and in the other you have a being of unfathomable mystic powers. Normally I'd say the dragon has this battle won, but you can't count out anyone with the name Shadow that easily. What are your thoughts on this one Gun?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *cracks neck and grins, wagging his tail* You can start, UL.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TUL: .....fine...*he throws his Robes out of the ring and in the blink of an eye,TUL was behind DMX.*......*he chants in his Grave speak,as a Cross rises out of the ground,at the entrance of the arena.*..now....the game is..on..*he jumps in the air,twist his hips,and kicks DMX in the neck.*
DMX: *flies to the ropes, but then bounces back and tackles UL to the ground* Now, my turn. *grabs UL by his neck and slams his face to the ground multiple times, attempting to crush his skull* Err... am I allowed to do this? *still slamming UL's face on the ground*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Millis Lane:ill allow it!

UL: *in DMX's State of distraction,UL sweeps DMX's Feet from under him and kicks him in the face.*

((gunter isnt here :P))