Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Com-Gun: I think we'll have to see for our selves! Who've you got your money on, Shadow? -OOH! That looked like a miscalculation!
DMX: *raises head, with the mark of the kick* Oww... that actually hurt a bit. *grabs UL's waist with his tail and throws him high up to make him crash with the light reflectors*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Com-Gun: That has GOT to hurt! Let's get some guys to clean that up, eh?
Shadow: Wow, I've never seen a person take a direct hit into the lights. This fight is starting to heat up. At the rate their going I'd have my money on the Dragon. He seems to be the one on offense the most. That UL better kick it up a notch or two if he hopes to remain in this match.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TUL:*he grabs the bottem of the rafter and pulls himself up into them.from there he looks down at DMX and starts to chant once more.the lights go completly out for a couple of seconds.when they return,The Ultimate Lifeform is standing on a turnbuckle.He jumps off and Delivers a Flying closline to the neck of DMX,sending them both down to the ground.*
Gunter: HAH!! What a clothesline!! The match is heating up- I can fel it from here!!!

Ref-Gun: -That's because you're sitting beside a flaming torch.
A loud crack is heard as DMX stands up, then positions his neck in place.

DMX: *shakes head* Okay, enough. *grows to Kaiser form and grabs UL with one claw.

K-DMX: CRUCIFY THIS!! *crushes UL's body for a while in his claw, then slams his body against the cross in the ring, immediatly burning his body with some magma breath till leaving him unmobile in the cross* I AM THE GREATEST COPYRIGHT VIOLATOR!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Com-Gun: This match could very well be over! He just has to NAIL him in- and he'll win!! What do you think, Shadow?
K-DMX: I have to nail him? Oh... okay. *looks on UL and then pulls his claw back* TAKE THIS! *nails UL with some shards throughout all his body*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ref-Gun: DANG-DANG-DANG!! AND THE WINNER- (Jumps up the ring) DMX!!!

Com-Gun: THAT was WRESTLING!!!