Join our server on Discord

Izzy and Tentomon are what?!
The following could just be a joke:

From a Circeus off the with the will forum
See this video from an AnimeNorth 2006 panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BLY77mlD9M

http://community.livejournal.com/digimon...ad=1906818
Transcript there.

Audience member: So what's it like playing second fiddle to Izzy?
Jeff: What?
Audience member: Izzy. From Digimon?
Jeff: Second fiddle to Izzy? [Tentomon's voice] Oh no! I love Izzy! [/Tentomon's voice] My voice is gone, sorry. Actually, speaking of yaoi, here's a little secret.
Audience: [cheers] (Audience member: Oh no!)
Jeff: This is an exclusive. You're the first people to hear this, but I wrote Digimon, obviously.
Audience member: Whoo!
Jeff: Thanks! And I wrote all the subtext, so if you go back and watch Digimon now, you'll never watch Digimon the same way. I wrote them as gay lovers.
Audience: [surprised cheers]
Jeff: Now you'll never see it from the performances. I never told Mona Marshall, who played Izzy, that I wrote it that way.
Quinton: Get out of here!
Jeff: I never told her that. But now that you go back and you hear the dialogue, you go, "Oh my god." Listen to that dialogue, and ten to one, it's, [Tentomon's voice] Izzy, it's time for your bath. Come on! Your bubble bath's waiting! [/Tentomon's voice]
Crowd: *laughs*
Jeff: And you'll hear [some name I can't make out] go, "It's a kid's show. It's great." But now that you know, you'll never be able to watch Digimon the same way again.

So nimoy says that the genius and his bug partner are more then just partners.

If it was anyone I'd thought it'd be ryo and cyberdramon. Given the story behide them. heh heh
And on another note does anyone know of a dinosaur, lizard, or fire based rookie?
That "Circeus" and me are one and the same, really. As is lj's six_crazy_guys, just in case anybody might want to know.

I really should have thought about posting it here. Sorry guys.

Ad it's just the 3rd practically canon crossbreeding pairing. Move along, move along.
Okay, that Tentomon thing was pretty interesting. See Anonmon, there is merit to the dub.

Wolfwood really wasn't much of a stretch for him. It's like when "Weird Al" did "Pretty Fly for a Rabbi."
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Nimoy did wolfwood? Cool. I always did like that series. Now it's not just for vash'es VA.
Jeff Nemoy is fantastic; I always just thought of him as the writer, I knew he did several voices for Digimon, but I never knew which ones, and I never knew about Wolfwood. What a great actor.

(And I thought Tentomon's voice was modified...)
See. He's not so bad anymore. For awhile back then he was really disliked. As worse as the guy who runs 4kids. But nimoy didn't really do anything.
Bow chicka bow wow.
You can't blame the people who do the voices, blame the retarded dubbers.

*Random scene from Shadow's brain*

Naruto dubber #1: He needs a catchphrase!

Naruto dubber #2: OH OH BELIEVE IT!!

Naruto dubber #1: Perfect!

Naruto dubber #2: And make him say it after every sentece! That'll make people like it!

*A bear walks into the room wearing plaid pants and a rangers hat and carrying a chainsaw*

Bear: RARRRRR!!! *Decapites both dubbers*

Announcer: Dubby the bear says: "Only you can prevent lousy American dubbing!"

*Back to reality*

Shadow: Hehe, a bear with a chainsaw. Natures perfect killing machine. Unless there were some kind of robotic shark!! *Runs to his evil genius sciency place thing*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:You can't blame the people who do the voices, blame the retarded dubbers.

*Random scene from Shadow's brain*

Naruto dubber #1: He needs a catchphrase!

Naruto dubber #2: OH OH BELIEVE IT!!

Naruto dubber #1: Perfect!

Naruto dubber #2: And make him say it after every sentece! That'll make people like it!

*A bear walks into the room wearing plaid pants and a rangers hat and carrying a chainsaw*

Bear: RARRRRR!!! *Decapites both dubbers*

Announcer: Dubby the bear says: "Only you can prevent lousy American dubbing!"

*Back to reality*

Shadow: Hehe, a bear with a chainsaw. Natures perfect killing machine. Unless there were some kind of robotic shark!! *Runs to his evil genius sciency place thing*

What's with the split personality thing you have going on? Can't you assign different thoughts according to their body parts?

EXAMPLE:
'Is Renamon the perfect partner?'

Shadow's Wang: YESSSS!!!!!!
Shadow's [Competent] Brain: Has some flaws in that aspect
Shadow's Hands [holding a whip]: YESSSS!!!!!!
Unimpotant Posts!!!! And besides, japenese naruto says something like that all the time too. A lot of anime characters have a speach thing they add on their sentences.