Join our server on Discord

Dark Renamon's moves
Hey, that's all fine, but it still doesn't solve my delemna...completely. I got some really cool idaes from this for my lemon, so thx again! I am still willing to accept other ideas, though, so please, continue to post till your brains explode.
Searing Shards
Blood Rain
Iron Storm
Reavers Hail
Night Lullaby
Requium of Pain

Weee!!! Attack names are so fun!
any theme you want for the attacks? for example shadow moves? more stealthy? darkness? metals? shape shifts? i can rpolly think of some cool abilities if you limit my options (yeah im wierd like that... i need a box to think in)
Well, darkness theme is a given...but there ay be other possibilities too.
a few dark/shadow based attacks i thought of.

Shadowbolt (ok not very original name but you can change it): takes 1-3 seconds to charge shadows in his hands than releases them hitting a single enemy for a med-small amount of damage, how ever each time the enemy is hit with the shadowbolt it releases a little bit more of their anger and slowly turns them evil (temporarily).

Darkness Wave (couldent think of a better name, i encourage you to change this one): punches the ground (or if he has any weapons, stabs the weapon into the ground and leaves it their) making a dark bubble expand over a large radius. at the center of this bubble their is a orb of black/purple lightning (or the weapon if he has it) which will shoot lightning off in random directions causing a large amount of damage to anything it touches. anything withing the bubble cannot leave untill the person who created it dies orremoves it, but things outside of it can enter. (you know those little gloab things with electricity in them that when you touch the glass the lightning focuses on your finger? think of a giant black/purple one of those and you have how this ability looks)

Shadowmend: apon loosing any part of your body (even a single flake of skin) a replacement is instantly made out of shadow. the ability takes alot of energy but it also speeds the healing process and allows entire limbs to be regrown (by shortens the process i mean like from 12 months to 9 months, not 12 months to 3 days)(also the thing replaced with shadow works just as well as the original)

Summoning Shadows: summons a pure black weapon of your choice (cannot be a projectile) which disintagrates upon leaving your grasp

Shadow Form/Armor (your choice): forms a suit of armor around you made of shadows, the armor dose not offer nearly as much protection as platemale but regenerates

Claws of Darkness: darkness forms around your hand giving you claws (or enhancing the ones you already have) which cause a little bit more damage than your normal attacks, how ever each time the enemy is hit with the claws it releases a little bit more of their anger and slowly turns them evil (temporarily).

Palm of the Void (normally a item of mine but it works as an ability... though may be a lil overpowered): creates a small blackhole (looks just like the windtunnel) in your palm. however each palm has a diferent effect. your right palm will suck in any none-melee attack made against you, where as your left palm will launch a random attack you absorbed from your right palm in the direction your hand is pointed

and just to throw a melle combo in here. (ok i cant think of a good name for this hehe):he goes behind them, moving so fast it seems he teleported, swipes a foot under them, causing them to fall backwards, quickly moves his knee under where their falling and hits them in the middle of their back with it sending them roughly 5 feet in the air, punches them in the gut sending them to the ground, finishes by landing on them with his elbow, than flips over them landing on his feet and crosses his arms.

you can change the names and/or effects if you want. and as you can tell i have ALOT more shadow moves than darkness... though their arns many difrencess... anyway if you want any other types of attack say so
*thinks*

How about... Hell Fire?

No... that's lame... and I think it's taken

Errr... Dark Mirror?

No... still too lame...

*idea* Nightmare Edge! ... Err... Blade? ...

*sweat drop* That's lame too, isn't it?

How about something simple... Rage... Fury...

*smacks forehead* That's pokemon idiot!

*blushes* Forget I said anything... *hides*
dont sweat it, if you think about it almost every attack in almost every show/game is named somthing dumb... for example, baby flame, diemond storm, giga blaster... and so on
0.o wow, Dridien...those are some awesome additions! I like the combo attack, too. Mind if I use a couple? I'll be sure to mention your help in my lemon, giving you definite credit where credit is due...unless, of course, you wish your help kept secret, lest that be used against you by your enemies?...ack, I ramble on too much...

But, anyway, it's all up to you dude.
BLOOD PACT!!!

Finally came up with a good one! lol