Join our server on Discord

Happy, i bought digimon savers cd
Surprised, I was very surprised. A shop sells Digimon Savers CD, but 6 episodes only. And cost me an arm and a leg.

Raramon really look like Pokemon. lol
When she came out from the digi-divice, she said "ra...ra...mon" (reminds me of Pika...pika...)

I am not an artist, but I feel Sunflowermon look weird... :oops:
I mean, she...err...could fly? And she did not have 'legs' (Palmon got 'legs'), in short, she did not look like a plant. It's weird to see a flower flying in the sky. :shock:

Gaomon = Ranamon. Very cool. Never said any extra words. Never smiled. Followed master without doubts.
"Gaomon, attack!"
"Yes master."
"Gaomon, sit down."
"Yes master."

"Digisoul charged!"
Very nice anime. Very cool digivolving CG.

Err...why Agumon is the main char? Why not draw a totally brand new digimon as main char? And...his head...so big compared to season 1 and 2... :P
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
floramon Wrote:Gaomon = Ranamon.

You must have meant: "Renamon."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
floramon Wrote:And cost me an arm and a leg.

You got ripped off. I have episode 1-8 and I didn't pay a cent. Someone probably downloaded the videos for free and then put them on a disc. You should get your money back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's got to be a bootleg.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
What Wise means is: "I'm jealous! I WANT IT!!"

Okay, maybe that's not what he means, but it's what I mean!
ROFLS! In some way we are all thinking it.....:P I was....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Yeah, episodes on disc sounds great though it would be cheaper just to buy/make a bootleg.

Raramon does look and sound to Pokemonish for my tastes and Sunflowmon looks a little wierd, but just wait till Lilamon comes around. *drools at the sight of the flower girl*

Gaomon is awesome, I even tired making a story where I paired him with Renamon (it didn't work out). Definately one of my new favorites though.

I personally like the new Agumon. Agumon has always had a big head compared to his body, he's just larger overall in Savers. I'm thinking they used him again for iconic purposes since the leader always has a lizard digimon or prehaps to bring back some of that classic feel from the first season.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I download fansubs of savers from http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/770.html. You need bittorrent http://www.bittorent.com to download them. Savers in my opinion is the funniest season so far.