Join our server on Discord

Just a thought.
Now I know digimon evolve and as such, wouldn't there also be versions or even progenetors to other species? Like Maybe a common ancestor to like Renamon or some other foxlike digital monster would have evolved not as on the level scale but more along the lines of Feral and such, or even into an entirely new species?

It might sound retarded but I have a feeling I might get supported in my idea that maybe, just maybe, my idea for the little Lemon I am to write might work out.
Basicly you mean digital evolution? Ok seems resonable.

LoL Does this make you the Darwin of the digital world?
Yes, yes it does, I am Jack Lawhirn digital naturalist <.<. Support my theories of digital evolution and coevolution!
I don't really think so since each digimon starts off like... well a blob or something. Forgive my crude terminology there.

You could still try it if you wanted.

Well, giving a second thought, I guess your'e saying older versions? That would be the correct computer term for it. I still don't see the point of it.
The point would be this, older versions of a program are weaker but still exist within a system, which hence in the digital world mean they are stronger or more resiliant than most if they survive. As such they should recieve upgrades but maybe through some quirk they become a subfolder in a version, like, for example Tsukaimon and Patamon, different name, same body type but different class of creature all together.

If it makes sense I am saying just a version of 'Renamon' that went along it's own little path.
Gah! I mean, damnit, well...

What I ment was basically an offshoot of the digital strain that would be mostly the same in body, but other than that entail an entirely new subspeies of digital creature. Like the Tsukaimon and Patamon.