Join our server on Discord

Has anyone seen Digimon Savers yet?
BTW, if anyone has Fuji TV in their area (Japan only), let me know. And also, do the new Digimon have ultimate levels?

PS. Will Rosemon get screen time in Digimon Savers?
Many people including my self have seen the RAW episodes on YouTube, some of which have already been Fansubbed.

Yes, they do get ultimate levels, but not until a little later in the episodes. Still waiting for Lilamon.

In the opening, the shadow of Rosemon can be seen so I assume she will be included near the end of the series since she's a mega.

I think there was already a topic for this, but whatever, hope that answers your questions.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
http://www.withthewill.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=34

You can find the fan subs there. You need to use Bittorent or something similar to download them though. And I can't wait to see Rosemon and Lilamon, *Thinks about Rosemon's whip* That's gonna be fun in lemons.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I am curious how they get Mega? Merge with another Digimon (same as season 2) or merge with a human (same as season 3), or only main Digimon gets Mega (same as season 1, only Gabumon and Agumon got Mega)?

Will there be 4 Holy Beasts again? lol
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
floramon Wrote:I am curious how they get Mega? Merge with another Digimon (same as season 2)

Technically, the DNA's resulted in Ultimate levels, Paildramon digivolved with Azulongmon's core, and the slide to Imperialdramon FM was from the circumstances.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
But DNA digivolution can just as well result in any other level based on the Digimon joining together. If it were two Perfect/Ultimate levels, they would go to Ultimate/Mega.
True, anyways, I'm theorizing it'll be either human digimon fuse or just on their own.
I hope got new way to get Mega, because this is new season.

And what is beyond Mega? Why cannot go after Mega? Mega is the highest?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
It goes,

Rookie/Child
Champion/Adult
Ultimate/Perfect
Mega/Ultimate

Then they can mode change in mega to a super mega or something, like Imperialdramon Fighter mode.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, Omnimon is like a Mega++, if I read correctly. Same goes for Gallantmon CM, I think.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad