Join our server on Discord

REM - End of the World Stick Video
*coughs* I know Disturbed. I have quite a lot of their songs....

*writes up a list*

Quote:10'000 Fists
Meaning of Life
Prayer
Deify
Fear
Guarded
Land of Confusion
Bound
Denial
Avarice
Down with the Sickness
Hell
I'm Alive
Just Stop
Liberate
Remember
Stricken
Stupified
Voices
The Game
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I got Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Creed, Breaking Benjiman, Papa Roach, Seether, Linkin Park, Nickleback and....3 Doors Down

I have every album they have made except for a few because I didnt like it when Linkin Park paired up with Jay-Z and 3 Doors Down only because that album has Kryptonite on it.
The OCA
Slipknot_Minion Wrote:I got Disturbed, Godsmack, Slipknot, Drowning Pool, Creed, Breaking Benjiman, Papa Roach, Seether, Linkin Park, Nickleback and....3 Doors Down

I have every album they have made except for a few because I didnt like it when Linkin Park paired up with Jay-Z and 3 Doors Down only because that album has Kryptonite on it.
I hate each and every band on your list, although Breaking Benjamin's new album is actually pretty damn good.
I thought the LP and J-Z thing was good.
Renamon's Army
Slipknot_Minion Wrote:Disturbed, Pantera, and Slipknot has some good songs too bud half the people on this site but no one seems to know who they are.

I listen to Disturbed. I do know Slipknot, but I haven't really tried listening to them. Pantera... well you are right about that one. I don't know who they are.