Join our server on Discord

Poll: Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Beastiality
28.13%
9 28.13%
Not beastiality
71.88%
23 71.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Love with a digimon,beastiality or not?
there's another forum specifically made for role playing.
Veemon's Followers
Mowgly is correct, and I have asked that RP-spamming be left out of threads outside of the RP forums. I realize I'm not an admin -- if I were I'd do something about it.

If your posts do not relate directly to the topic of the thread eithr at start or at present please don't post them. Subjects do change over time, this is nevitable in a long-lived thread, but usually there's a logical progression through the subjects disucssed in relation to the original subject that is followed.

Please, everybody who is RP-spamming here take it to the RP forums and make your own RP for it, and stop spamming our DISCUSSION threads with RP. I am all in support of RP, and I happen to RP myself, but please, let's leave it out of the discussion threads.
*bows* I will deffer to the greater wisdom... *sweat drop* Even if I do have 2000 more posts to my name...
right whatever lol
anyway where were we?
oh yes,erm if you could do it with a digimon which one would it be?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
-_- Must you even ask me...?

RENAMON!!!
PokePimp Wrote:*bows* I will deffer to the greater wisdom... *sweat drop* Even if I do have 2000 more posts to my name...
And he has three more years then you. And the topic of fornicating with a digimon is another topic. I think there's some that are still active.
Years beat posts. I agree.
Renamon's Army
I prefer to consider it quality over quantity... I don't live for posting, I live for my life, which happens to involve some amount of time on these forums, most of it reading silently. Besides, for a while I wasn't visiting because I was expecting to leave any day...
*sweat drop* I've really got to stop making such an ass of myself...
No..... You're not that bad. Just an accident every once and awhile.