Join our server on Discord

BlackWarGreymons Heart
Is he just darkness? But he has a heart, hanuted by his past, he is given a second chance, but why? Can someone take Blackwargreymon out of darkness, and show him the light, can someone love the beast of darkness? When Blackwargreymon encounters a creature of the light, he feels something new, something beautiful, something powerful, he finds love, the creature he finds love in is called Flamdremon. Can Blackwargreymon share this love or is it forbidden for all eternity. This takes place after epsiode 37, of season 2, it ignores BWG death, and soon BWG will cross paths with the digidestines again.

(side note: this is not davis digimon)

Name: Flamdremon
Apperence: unlike more flamdremons, he has quite a lot of muscle, his eyes are emerald green and spark with life, his armour is like most flamdremons, except he also has a set of armour covering his 'area'.
Height: '6"11
Personaltiy: care free, he goes where the wind takes him, he is a free spirit and fights for those in danger, he never stays in one palce too long, but can someone change that?

(please note I am still doing the other roleplay I jsut wished too place both up)

Blackwargreymon-
Flamedremon-
TK-me
Davis-
Yolie-
Kari-
Cody-me
Ken-
OOC: So... how do I join this?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:OOC: So... how do I join this?

ditto
you ask what character you want.
Ohh, can I be Flamedramon? lol but I'll be tentative, so that if someone else wants to be Flamedramon they can be. If not him I'll be BlackWarGreymon.
Oh Em Gee- Can I be Weregarurumon/Garurumon!?
crud sorry I am already Flamdremon but I didnt put it up anyway you can be BWG and yes you can be those two gunter.

Flamdremon slowly looked up at the sky, smirking as two control spires were knocked down, he knew that the digidestines wee trying too get rid of these things, he could at least help those who were trying too save his word, he jumped in the air, his powerful body flexing as he shot two fire rockets into the spire, and they fell down like trees and hit the ground and he landed safely on his feet.
OOC: Yay!!

IC:

"Howling Blaster!" Garurumon took down another spire. "Piece of cake! I don't need Matt to help me with this!"
Flamdremon heard a strange sound, and saw another spiral fall, he frowned and wondered if another was helping, he shrugged and jumped up again fire forming in his hands before shooting it at another spire.
"They sprout like trees around here- I should work faster." Garurumon thought to himself as he took down another spire.