Join our server on Discord

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYGM65HwAcg
In the film, with him being English, he'd be less likely to reference an American stand up and more likey to say "Garlic bread? Garlic bread? What the heck is that? That's bad! Garlic and bread, it's mad... ctually, that's quite nice. That's actually really nice! Garlic bread! Garlic bread; it's a taste sensation. Way of the future, that is."
And here is a cousin..... so to speak.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYitGCU_JUc
Herr Mullen Wrote:In the film, with him being English, he'd be less likely to reference an American stand up and more likey to say "Garlic bread? Garlic bread? What the heck is that? That's bad! Garlic and bread, it's mad... ctually, that's quite nice. That's actually really nice! Garlic bread! Garlic bread; it's a taste sensation. Way of the future, that is."

What?
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:In the film, with him being English, he'd be less likely to reference an American stand up and more likey to say "Garlic bread? Garlic bread? What the heck is that? That's bad! Garlic and bread, it's mad... ctually, that's quite nice. That's actually really nice! Garlic bread! Garlic bread; it's a taste sensation. Way of the future, that is."

What?
Yeah, no shit...wtf you ramblin' about?
He is saying that it is more likely for him to say that rambling shit than for him to say "I'm the blah blah.. bitch!"

I think.
Renamon's Army
Anti-Tank (Dead Armor) Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:

What?
Yeah, no shit...wtf you ramblin' about?

Exactly!

Nobody outside the US understands who the devil Rick James is, in the same way you have compelety missed out on my Peter Kay reference. The Juggernaut is English, so he'd make a reference to an English comic, not an American one he would not have understood. I have no idea how the silly catchphrase is funny, in the same way you don't get why a man on stage saying "Garlic bread?" is hilarious over here.

I myself got a little tired of that joke some time ago.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Exactly!

Nobody outside the US understands who the devil Rick James is, in the same way you have compelety missed out on my Peter Kay reference. The Juggernaut is English, so he'd make a reference to an English comic, not an American one he would not have understood. I have no idea how the silly catchphrase is funny, in the same way you don't get why a man on stage saying "Garlic bread?" is hilarious over here.

You think about this shit way too hard.
Anti-Tank (Dead Armor) Wrote:
Herr Mullen Wrote:Exactly!

You think about this shit way too hard.

No I don't, it was an immediate responce to the uselessness of the quote.
Though I don't know of the garlic bread stand-up, It was obvious to me what you were getting at.
Renamon's Army