Join our server on Discord

Death-Note rpg
for those of you that don't know what death-note is... go to a bookstore and check out the manga section for it... or if you know me... ask me to borrow it. but i'll put a brief summary of what it is... to aid those that dont want to bother with reading it...

deathnote is about a high-school student by the name of light Yagami(japanese tradition is yagami light) that finds a strange note book with the power to kill people... half-disbelieving, he uses the notebook, only to find that those people that he writes into the deathnote ACTUALLY DIE!!! he then begins to kill criminals and mobsters for justice. little does he know the police force sent their legendary detective, L. to track down kira(what everyone is calling the person that is killing all the criminals, or as we know him, Light). this sparks an all-out battle of wits against these super-genuiouses. this Rpg will take place during the section of the manga where light and L. have sided toghether to track down kira..(this is the part where most of the characters are male...

CAST:
Light Yagami-Serious colledge bound high-school student, in charge of the deathnote...

L, Ryuzaki, Ryuga(those are the false names he uses, no-one is sure of his real name.)-a Genious detective, after Kira

Yagami Senior(cant remember his name and all of my friends are currently borrowing the volumes in which he is alive)-father and deputy-chief, head of task-force in charge of the KIRA case.

Mogi- very silent. but hard-worker. is always serious.

Aizawa- determined to stop kira. is unsure whether or not to trust this "L." guy.

Matsuda- usually left behind and forgotten, devotes much of his time helping the others in the kira case.

Ryuk- the death-god that originally owned the note that Light has. can see L.'s REAL name, but is not allowed to say it or else he will be destroyed. has to follow special death-god rules.

Aiber- a conman. is hired by L. to uncover more about Light.

just post who you will be... as for me...i think ill be L.