Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
Max eyes went wide as he saw Kai jump down, he backed away slightly and stuttered.

"stay back kai!"

Draciel nods

"com, lets go find my master" he said and slowly dissapered into the air trying too find Max.
"Okay! Strata Dragon! You go over that way, I'll go over this way!!!" Daichi runs quickly to the left, crashing into the wall. "Owww"

"Pleeeease find me a new owner!" Strata thought to himself.
"Just because he has a boyfriend won't change the fact that you're still friends, will it?" He asked, And disappeared through the window. "Think about it."
Kai stepped aside, allowing Max passage. "You know, running away won't do you any good." he said coldly.
Max started walking then turned round angrily.

"Shut up Kai, you think you know eveything because you have a cold stare well you dont your just an emo wanna be, your nothing Kai, you make me sick and I will kill you if you even think about making one of those comments again!" he screamed.
Kai punched Max, making him hit the ground. "You think you're the only one who's had it rough? don't talk to me like some goth who's mad at his life just because he's got some desease that will kill him. You're not Max, the Max I knew would look at the bright side of things, The Max I knew would spend the remainder of his life with his friends. I respected the Max I knew, and you're not Max. You're just some Emo bitch- drama queen who wants atention. I'm Trying to help you Max, You're my friend." Kai said- and unbelievably, tears were starting to form on his eyes.
Max pulled out a knife from his pocket but froze as he did and screamed in pain dropping the knife clutching his head.

"get out off my head! get out! get out!!!" he screamed loudly tears falling down his face, he fell too his knees, pain flowing through his body, the images were back in his mind, the blood and the darkness, the women screaming, the corpses, Max screamed louder and louder

"get them out off my head!!!"
"I will." Kai said solemnly. He knocked Max out with a pressure point, and shook him- 354 Kilos worth of metalic weapons clinked to the ground. Max seemed so much lighter now- Kai carried him, and disappeared like a ninja.
Max felt light headed, he was slowly fading through black nothingness

is this...is me?? All this darkness...has it really gotten that far???

Draciel snapped his head too the left

master...he is getting nearer...
Kai and Max were in Russia, back in Kai's old training school. Kai propped Max on a bed, and woke him up. "Listen Max... I'm going to help you forget everything-"