Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
Max eyes slowly opened and he looked round weakly

"Kai...what..are we..doing here??" he asked weakly, now fully awake but tired.
"Relax, Max..." Kai said as he gently stroked max's cheek. "I brought you here so I could help you..." he said softly as he used his free hand to tinker with Max's belt and zipper.
Max eyes went wide and he stammered slightly, his big blue eyes stared into Kais eyes with confusion.

"How is this...helping me?"
Kai straightened up and scratched his chin in a puzzled sort of way. "I have no idea." He said, then dived back to were he last left off.
Max gave a blank look and watched him

"Kai...you mean too tell me your undoing my belt....and...you have no idea why..."
Kai nodded solemnly. "It's my memory. I don't understand why... but there are times when I can't even remember my own name..." He said as he finally got the belt unbuckled.
Max slowly pushed Kais hands away and slowly staggered to his feet, leaning against the wall, he looked at Kai with big soft blue eyes.

"Kai...you don't want this..is it?" he asked slowly
"I do, and I- ...want what?" Kai said confusedly.

"Sorry about Kai. He wants to help Max, but he's having problems of his own." Dranzer apologized to Draciel.
"RIP!! TEAR!! KILL!! DESTROY!!! UAAARRGGHH!!!" Black Dranzer flew noisily overhead.
"Kai listen to me, you are undoing my belt, unless you want...sexual intercourse with me...then I really don't think you want this" he said blushing slightly.

If he hurts master...I will...kill...him
Can I join in with a made up character?