Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
"Dont kill...Dont.." he said slowly and he slowly started too feel light headed and he fell too the floor barely breathing, face pale and his face covered in sweat.
Tyson paniced when he saw his friend collapse on the ground "No Max!!"
He immediatly got to his side "Come on lets get you inside the house.." Tyson scooped up Max off the ground and brought him inside and gently placed him onto a soft bed. He ran back to the kitchen to get a cold wash cloth and placed it on Max's sweating head "...Max..."
The OCA
Max felt lost in his own mind, darkness surronded him, he was chained too the wall, he was slowly loosing himself in his mind, all alone and nobody too help him.
"What am I supposed to do?" Tyson was looking onto Max trying to figure out what to do, then he grabbed his face "MAX SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Tyson gave his face a light smack.
The OCA
Max felt a slight sting on his face, his eyes opened but there was no pupils and he looked straight at tyson and seemed too be a ghost, he just stared and stared for a while before looking out the window.
"M-Max?" Tyson said as Max openned his eyes "Are...you okay?" He placed his hand on his chest gently.
The OCA
Slowly maxs head turned back towards tyson and slowly some emotion returned too his face.

Inside his mind Max looked up slowly he saw a spark of light in the darkness and he desperatly tried too reach for it.
Tyson noticed his face now had his usual collour back "Max!! Your alright."
The OCA
Max eyes slowly turned back too normal and looked at him and his eyes were wide.

"Ty-Tyson??"
Tyson without thinking hugged Max "You scared the shit out of me" he pulled back from the hug "If this was about making all that noise earlier I'll try and quiet down.."
The OCA