Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
"Max is bisexual and I guess like blader, like bit beast" he said hoping dragoon got the message.
Max looked up and Tyson and softly kissed his cheek.
Tyson blushed when Max kissed his cheek then slowly placed his lips onto Max's sofly kissing him.

Dragoon thought for a moment then went wide eyed "No!! I cant be gay!!"
The OCA
Draciel blinked at him and chuckled

"I was mainly refeirng too me, but it may imply too you too dragoon, you can never be sure till you try" said draciel and he slowly looked towards the left.

Max blushed and kissed him back softly feeling the warmth of tyson breath against his mouth.
Dragoon just folded his dragon arms "No..way"

Tyson slipped his hand into Max's jeans feeling his hard cock with his hand while still deep into the kiss.
The OCA
Max moaned as he felt teh warmth from tysons hand hold onto him, he wrapps his arms round tysons waist.

Draciel shrugs

"Gay, Staright, Bi whatever, it should not change anything, but I can now why you and tyson were destinied for each other, your both stubborn" he chuckled.
"Thanks fucking right!" Dragoon yelled.

Tyson backed away from the kiss and started unbuckling and zipping Max's jeans.
The OCA
Max blushed deeply and slowly lay on the bed closing his eyes and smiling softly.

Draciel chuckled softly and then paused.

"Dont tell the others about me and well being bisexual and all not sure how they would take it" he replied softly and then said slowly.

"and tell tyson too watch out for rick"
"Rick? You're fucking jokin..rock is gay too? I would never guessed!"

Tyson slipped Max's jeans and underwear off dropping it to the side. He crawled onto the bed and started lick Max's dick.
The OCA
"Rick is the type who will take anything with an ass, and he has his eye on Max" he said with a certain tone of hatred.

Max moaned loudly and gripped the bed sheets and panted softly,
"Oh." Dragoon is all he could say.
Tyson licked down to Max's ballsack and started licking and sucking.
The OCA