Join our server on Discord

Beyblade XXX
Max moaned loudly closing his eyes, he was in heaven his hands slowly pulled tysons cap off and he slowy placed his fingers through maxs hair.

"theres a lot you guys do not know about max" said draciel his voice now sounded weak and sacred.
Tyson slipped off his jacket and gloves then went back to licking his cock

"Do..I want to know?" Dragoon asked
The OCA
Draciel sighs and looks back at him

"only you can answer that question"

Max smiles and slowly pulls off his stop revealing his soft slim figure and he moans again and slowly feels precum dribbble out the edge of his member.
Tyson lapped up the precum and used it as lube to suck on Max's cock

"Okay I'll bite what dont we know about Max?" Dragoon asked
The OCA
Suddenly Daichi crashes into the door.

"Tyson!!! It's time for a rematch! This time I'm gonna... WHA!?" Daichi was flabbergastered at what he saw. "Wha... wha?"

Starta Dragoon woke up and wondered what was wrong, and upon seeing Tyson and Max, they both stood there, mouths open, eyes staring on the two, with their surprised expressions.
Draciel sighed and said

"he was r-what!" he yelled as he saw daichi and strata

"fuck"

Max had simialr thoughts and he yelped and hid in the covers.
Tyson stopped immediatly with Max's cock still in his mouth "God damn it Daichi!!! You alway pick the worst time to barge in!!"

"See!!! I told you this shit was gonna turn out bad! But do you listen to me? Hell no!!" Dragoon yelled
The OCA
Max felt scared, he pulled out and grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom, he locked the door and sobbed in his chest, scared everyone would hate him now.

Draciel looked down sadly

"great max has trouble getting close too people because" he said slowly and then looked at drgaoon.

"Max is dying..."
Daichi was still petrified like stone after what he saw, but Starta Dragoon listened to Draciel.

"He's dying?"
"yes....he has a certain diseas...its killing away at his mind and heart.."said draciel, he had known since before he was even maxs bitbeast, his grandmother had told him.

Max weakly put on his clothes and slowly opened the window in the bathroom and ran down the road tears streaming down his face.