Join our server on Discord

Theres something about Max
yet another beyblade roleplay, Max is the cute adorable bladebraker, that all the males seems too want, some want him for lust, some maybe love, can Max find his true love, or will he be taken for his body and not his heart.

Okay you can be any male character from bladebreakers just say wether that your character wants max for lust or love, or a bit of both.
I'll help you get started by being Tyson and he wants Max for lust.
that would be great welcome aboard.
Thanks, all we need is more people to help make some conflict.
Can we start already?
I will be Kai. He secretly is in love with Tyson, but he also thinks that Mas is very cute.
I will be Ray and Drigger. But the twist is- It's Drigger who has the hots for Max!! Dun- DUn- DUN!!
*Chuckles* that a good twist but where's GuilmonForever? We can't start without him and he's been gone too long. He been gone sooooo long that me and Cursedhand are running mostly everything at Digimon Guilmon First love. I am going to PM him to see what's taking so long.
OOC: Right on! you go on ahead and I'll wait right here!
OOC: Hmmm, It been 12 day sence I PM him and I have no reply from GuilmonForever, I wonder what's wrong. without him we might not get this rgp started. What should we do for the time being? Gunter and Digifan, PM me if you have any thoughts about this and what we should do.