Join our server on Discord

Nath and Saph
Saphire: *wags her tail happily finishin up cutting up the chicken* When I'm doing it with you yeah *she placed the butcher knife into the sink then picked up the cutting board and slid the chicken into the stew pot*
The OCA
Nath: Hm, when should I put the veggies into the stew pot, love? *he then cuts the last slice of the veggies, and smiles, as he puts the knife into the sink*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Now is good *she said as she grabbed some spices from the spice rack*
The OCA
Nath: Okay! *he then picks up his chopping board, and, carefully, he walks over and pours all the slices into the stew pot*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *walked up behind Nath hugging him with the Garlic and Pepper shakers* Garlic and Pepper..honey?
The OCA
Nath: Brrr... I'd rather just have the pepper. *smiles softly* If that's alright...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Okay..*sets the Garlic shaker on the counter then goes back to hugging him as she puts a couple dashes of pepper into the pot*mmm anything else
The OCA
Nath: *shakes his head softly* Nope... I think that's about it...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Now we just need to wait for it to broth together *kisses Nath on the cheek*
The OCA
Nath: Hmm... what do we do while waiting, sweetie... *blushes softly at the kiss and quickly turns around, before wrapping his own arms around the cute blue-furred vixen*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds