Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy looked up at Kiva and quickly licked her nose and nuzzles her, "Awww we don't have to right away, I'm sorry my love." The wolfess gently kisses her on the lips, rubbing her back doing what she can to comfort her.

( Streets )

"Right!" Saphire agreed with her following Yoosei to her home.
The OCA
OOC: sorry for my absence here brother n_n;;

IC:

Kiva murrs softly the caresses on her back and gently replies the kiss for a little moment before slowly breaking it and smiling softly at Emmy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Soo where do we begin my love? I don't know where to begin to start a family of our own. I know in my heart I want to be with you as long as I can, but there will be a lot of obsticles to creating our own family." Emmy said.

(Yoosei's House)

Saphire steps into Yoosei's room with her luggage in paw looking around the room she smiles seeing the room she puts her luggage down in the middle of the room, "Heh we're finally here man that was a long trip." she said yawning softly and cutely as she felt a little tired.
The OCA
Kiva smiles and holds Emmy closer to her and plants a soft kiss on her lips. "my love.. let's rest first.. and then we will think about it.. what to do and so on...how about it?"

< Yoosei's house >

Yoosei giggles and steps in her room as well as she then puts her luggage besides Saphire's. "you seem pretty tired.. if you want.. you can rest on my bed while I am going to take a relaxing bath."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah..sounds like a good idea, I'm feeling a little dozy anyway from our wonderful bath together," Emmy said walking over to the tub to pull the lever to drain the tub then she takes a towel to start drying Kiva's fur for her, "hehe..don't want to go to bed all wet."

(Yoosei's House)

"Oh thank you, yeah I am a bit tired from the trip," Saphire said yawning once again before walking to Yoosei's bed and sits down smiling up at Yoosei, "you are so thoughtful."
The OCA
Kiva smiles and murrs happily as she watches Emmy drying her fur. “indeed…and then I will dry your fur for you my sweet love” she said sweetly while swishing her tail happily from one side to another.

< Yoosei’s house >

“well I try to…” she smiles and twitches her ears. “anyway just rest really. I am going to take a bath meanwhile” she said softly and then walked towards the bathroom.

OOC: brother one question… want me to put a male on this rpg too?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay sounds good," Emmy said as she continued to try Kiva's back down to her legs then began on her front. She starts drying her tummy fur then purposely moves up to Kiva's breasts to start rubbing the towel over them giving them a playful squeeze.

( Yoosei's House )

Saphire nods before stretching her body on the bed enjoying the soft mattress. After sleeping on the airplane laying on Yoosei's bed was like heaven.

OOC: I wouldnt mind it, maybe we could do Onyxia and that one character you used in Dynasty Warriors.
The OCA