Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
The green wolfess's ears perked up in mid eating as she saw out of the corner of her eye a silver fox that just walked in...who is that? She had never seen her in the hotel before..she was rather...cute. Raising her head looking up at the silver fox she swallowed her food and gave a very cute smile "Hey, foxie over here. You can sit by me."
The OCA
Kiva
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy gave Kiva a cute smile across her muzzle as she sat down "You're more than welcome." her tail wagged excitedly..shes even cuter up close."I like meeting new people, especially if their really cute."
The OCA
Kiva couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A red line appears on her cheeks and reaches her paw out and takes it softly "Kiva...what a pretty name." she giggled cutely "My name is Emmy." she said with a cute smile. Her puffy tail swished happily behind her as she shook Kiva's paw.
The OCA
Kiva smiles cutely and shakes Emmy's paw gently. "you have a really nice name too" she then slowly retreats her paw just to grab the fork. "once again... thank you so much for letting me stay here with you... i was really getting worried, thinking there was no free seat here now"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggled cutely looking at Kiva "Dont mention it. Its better eating breakfast with someone rather than alone." She softly took her fork and placed a small cut of sausage in her maw and chewed it. As she finished the sausage she giggled "You can thank me later, you cutie."
The OCA
"oh...ok if you say so" Kiva softly giggled and gently starts to eat her chocolate covered pancakes, her tail was swishing softly but happily from one side to another. "she is so cutie..." she thought for herself as she glanced at Emmy every now and then
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Swishing her tail happily as she ate she took the last bite of her pancakes and giggled cutely then swallowed "Mmmm that was so good." she said licking her lips and smiling cutely. "They always make the best pancakes." Emmy put a paw on her tummy and rubbed it in circles "Yummy."
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but giggle softly. after a short while she finishes eating her pancakes and cleans her muzzle with a napkin. "I agree... they surely do some wonderful pancakes here" she then looks around before looking back at Emmy " and hmm... you have anything important to do today?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions