Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy giggled softly..so cute...she stepped inside the elevator and stood next to Kira then pressed a button then the doors closed and started to climb up. The wolfess's tail swished happily behind her then all of a sudden it swished over to Kira's tail and coiled with it once.
The OCA
Kiva felt Emmy's tail coiling with hers and couldn't help but blush deeply making her look cute. the tip of her tail wags around happily and her ears twitch slightly once.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggled cutely as the elevator continued to rise up..gosh shes so cute..I..I just wanna....she moved closer to Kira and brought her face to hers and nuzzled her cheek softly.
The OCA
Kiva widens her eyes a bit and blushes deeply, eventually letting out a soft murr. "that....that... feels nice..." she thought for herself. her tail swishes around happily and her ears twitch softly. she was so surprised with that sudden action from Emmy that she wasn't able to do anything else in return
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs quietly as she nuzzles Kiva's cheek "Mmm..you're..so soft." she got a little bit closer to the point their bodies were gently touching. Just then she stops nuzzling Kiva's cheek only to plant a gentle kiss upon her cheek and blushes deeply "You're..just so cute Kiva..I..I can't help myself." she whispered to her.
The OCA
Kiva blushes deeply too, shivering slightly as an odd sensation run down her spine. her ears her twitching around happily and her tail was swishing frantically behind her. "...w-w-what do you mean Emmy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolfess stood there quietly a few seconds before she gently wraps her arms around the fox embracing her warmly looking straight into her eyes. "..this.." Emmy slowly pushes her muzzle into Kiva's pressing her gently lips against hers for a soft kiss.
The OCA
Kiva widens her eyes at the sudden unexpected action coming from the wolfess. It actually took long before Kiva slowly embraces Emmy as well and murrs softly while returning the soft kiss. She had to admit she was enjoying that moment in the end.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolfess's tail slowly wrapped itself around the silver fox embracing her softly as the lovely little kiss went on. Just then the elevator reached the correct floor and dinged. Emmy's eyes widened greatly hearing the ding she quickly pulls out of the kiss with a very deep blush on her cheeks, she didnt want to be caught making out in the elevator and possibly ruin Kiva's reputation "We're...h-here..this is..m-my floor." she said now nervously.
The OCA
Kiva was blushing as dark as her cheeks would allow. She nods slowly and starts walking out of the elevator. she was still in shock with all that just happened so she wasn't able to pronounce any word at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions