Join our server on Discord

Gol and Disturbed's RP
Ahem...this RP is only for Goliath and I so everyone but out..^.^..thank you..

Name: Disturbed
Type: Dark anthro Wolf
Preferance: Pretty much likes any cute furry/scalie with a cute face and a personallity to boot. A nice consential yiffer who is always obediant to the female who he is with.
Descriptipon: Stands a full 2m tall with pitch black fur all over his very well built, muscular wolf body. Regular rigid wolf's tail about 1 and a half feet long. Short but messy black hair that sometimes just come over his forehead in some spots. He has yellow piercing eyes that soften when around friends and furries/scalies. For his clothes he wears no shirt because they all rip when he tries them on. Dark Black loose-fitting jeans with a small silver chain that goes from his front pocket to his back pocket. wrapped around his feet and ankles is white tape
Member: 6 inches non erect, 16 inches fully erect, pouch

Name: Silver (Disturbed's Brother)
Race: Silver/Dark Silver furred anthro wolf
Preferances: Nice girls, cute.
Description: A speedy and hyper wolf brother of Disturbed. Silver shiny fur from head to toe with darker silver stripes over his body and tail. Wears a tight black vest with white baggy cargo pants. Has long thin dark silver hair that sways loosely side-to-side. He is about 1m 50cm tall very sleak build yet muscles can still be scene. He turns to complete mush when he it comes to cute females.
Member: 3 Inches non erect, 10 inches fully erect, pouch

Name: Ebon
Race: Black/White furred wolfess
Preferaces: Anything that can satisfy her.
Description: Black fur from head to toe with a white underbelly, paws, feet, tip of tail and small portion of her maw. Wears a black t-shirt that covers her DD cup chest and black loose-fit jeans which a belt goes around her waist that holds her dual pistols. Has a keen eye of what she wants and once she has it she'll never stop till she gets it.

Name: Ayane
Race: Red/Black furred wolfess
Preferance: Anyone who loves a good ass
Description: Well..*points to Sig* there ya go hehe

Name: Raize
Race: Cat
Description: You already know that ^.^ kinda. CC cup breasts

hehe this'll be enought characters for me. Gol just post your characters and then we'll decide setting and stuff or what characters we'll use :P
The OCA
Name: Gol
Type: Anthro Wolf
Description: Tall (6'3), dark grey furred wolf, short black hair, wears long black pants, white sleevless shirt, and boots. Wears a skin, stealth-suit when he is off on missions. Musclar-fit body, blue saphire eyes.

Preference: He's always a kind person to whoever he may speak to, but when it comes to girls, his additude changes a bit and hes kind of a shy person but when a girl wants something from him, he will do it so for her.

Member Length: 6in. unerect - 14 inches fully erect.
Description: Tall (6'6), white scaled dragon, very noticable muscles, short red hair. Wears long pants and muscle shirt, no shoes. Has green eyes, but is covered by a head plate that covers his his eyes from side to side and over the top of head, pointing to the back, only showing his mouth.

Preference: He's a guy who gets his ways at most times, he likes girls who like the things he likes to do too. He's into girls who like to take control at times and those who like to tease with him.

Member Length: 7 inches. unerected - 17 inches. fully erect.

Preference: Kinda and loving girl who likes to please guys how they like, she likes to do fun things and go to nice places.

Breasts: D, covered by ONLY shirt.

Preference: Very seductive girl who likes to get her ways. She likes to go places that set a nice mood.

Breasts: DD, shirt covering.

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Man that was long......okay, you start it when you like Disturbed.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Okiesmokies...any requests for settings? Anything that sparks your interest?
The OCA
Hmm...perhaps we can all sorta be roommates or something but in one large house, not a family, just a bunch of us living together in a large house or something. We already know each other and you know what im saying.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I suppose we can pretend...its just...Disturbed, Ebon, and Ayane are all related. Thats the only thing that really worried me, not really into the whole incest thing *shivers* OKAY!! LETS BEGIN!! *cracks knuckles*.

Setting: Large 2 story Mansion with tons of large rooms. Big downstairs kitchen, living room with fireplace, study lounge, bathrooms in every room.

Oh and we can to the dialogue RP or the other style whichever is comfortable with you ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disturbed as ususal was eating a large portion of steak he had cooked to perfection. He wagged his tail happily as he bit into every suculant piece of meat after the other.

< Ayane's Bedroom >

Ayane was busy taking a shower in her bedroom's bathroom. Washing her red furry body thuroughly, tail and all.

< Living Room>

Ebon was sprawled out onto the sofa in front of the fireplace. She murred quietly as she felt the fire's warmth bath her body.

< Raize's Room>

As normal Raize was busy cleaning her guns, which she found great pleasure in. Currently she was cleaning her individual handguns.

OOC: Oh yeah...Yuri or Straight in this RP is okay with me...aaaand...go!!
The OCA
OOC: RIGHT!

IC:

Gol was going through his equipment of his spy gear and was cleaning each lens on his sticky cams and goggles.

Steve made his way downstairs with Emerald, and he went over by the fireplace to sit in a recliner to relax a bit.

Emerald turned and made her way into the kitchen where Disturbed was and smiled. "Hey Disturbed." She said walking into the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Kira had been sitting in her bathtub in her own bathroom and sat there, batheing and letting her body go limp and rest her head at the end of the tub.
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Disturbed nearly choked on the piece of steak he was chewing on, pounding on his chest trying to get the meat down "Gah." The black wolf looked up and saw Emerald "Oh..Hey Emerald." quickly grabs a napkin and wipes his muzzle off "Looking sexier then ever." he gave her a smirk.

< Raize's Room >

Raize blinked "For the love of..." she cursed under her breath "out of cotton swabs." she sighed deeply as she got up from her work station in her room and walked out. She walked down the hallway untill she saw Gol's Room. Raize walked up to it and gave a stern knock "Gol! You in there!"

< Living Room >

Ebon's ears twitched hearing someone come her tail swished once and looked down at the other end of the sofa and gave a grin...fun time. "Oh hello Steven." she said sweetly from her laid position staring at him "How's your handsome self?" she moved her tail so it would wag right on his lap.

< Ayane's room >

Ayane turned off the nob of her shower and stepped out of the shower. The red wolfess blinked looking around "..towel...towel, towel, towel." she repeated and stomped her fot "no clean towels..maybe Kira has some." she thought to herself. She quickly ran out of the bathroom and swung her door open. Completely naked she runs across the hallway and knocked loudly on the door "Kira! Do you have any towels!!" she yelled.
The OCA

Emerald giggled and went over by him. "Same goes for you." she said leaning over and kissing his cheek. She went back to get her drink out from the fridge and sat down next to Disturbed. "Hows it going with ya?" She asked looking at him with a cute look.

He heard the knocking from his door and Raize voice as he got up and went over to the door and opening it to see Raize. "You called?" He asked.

Steve chuckled feeling her tail crawl up on his lap. "I'm doin fine, how bout you goregous self?" He asked with a small grin.

Kira's eyes shot wide open and heard Ayanes voice. "Nh..Hold on!" She yelled back climbing out of tub and grabbing a towel and holding it over her chest to try and cover her breast and end of towel barely covering her crotch, as she came to her door still wet with another towel and opend the door for Ayane. "Here you go Ayane. Sorry for the wait." She said holding the towel with one paw and body still dripping water from fur.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
< Kitchen >

Disturbed smiled slightly showing Emerald her pearly white fangs and started to talk "My day just got a hundered times better, as soon as your sexy self walked through that door." the black wolf said winking at her.

< Gol's Room >

Raize sighed and nodded "Yeah, I was just cleaning my guns and I ran out of cotton swabs." she looked up at him "Do you have any to spare?"

< Living Room >

"Just cuddling up in front of this fire, its very hot." Ebon gave a sexy look to Steve and licked her lips "But not nearly as hot as you though."

< Kira's Room >

"Why thank....you...K-Kira." Ayane tried a couple times to grab the towel since her eyes somehow couldnt leave Kira's wet sexy looking fur, dripping with water. "Kira..you look incredible sexy right now, you know that?" she giggled as she stood there holding the towel she was given as her own sopping wet furry body naked standing in fron of her. Ayane's wet tail swished back and forth as she stared at Kira's body.
The OCA

Emerald smiled seductively. "Glad i can make things better for you." She got up from her seat and came closer to him to sit on his lap. "Anything else I can do to make it even better?" She asked giving him a lick on the cheek slowly.

He nodded. "Sure I do, lemme get them." He said and turned, going back into the room and went into his drawer of cleaning supplies and pulled out a small jar with some cotton swabs. He turned and came back to her with the jar, "How many do you need?"

Steve gave a little chuckle. "I was starting to think of the same thing with you." He said with a little grin and moved his claw to one of her feet and carressed his claw down her foot and up her leg slowly.

She stood there, staring back at Ayanes body and blushed from what she said to her. "Really?" She asked with a smile coming to her face as her tail started to swish side to side with her body still dripping wet.
The Mod Squad
The OCA