Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers Shorts
CloneWarrior Wrote:
SnK Wrote:Twisted Just a try out...

Fan Service..

If this will be continued I might only go for three pages and no dialogues. Twisted

Ooh, I like it...

If you continue, you are going to get Ikuto out fo the water right?

It'd be nice to have Masaru and Tohma too....

Right you are! But he's shyly covering his crotch as he waits for Yoshino to finish showering before going to the tub/pool herself.

Yoshino won't mind if Ikuto was with her bathing. She thinks he's cute and innocent. >: D

Well, as for Masaru and Touma..It's likely they might appear in another seperate manga. Since I planned this to be an Ikuyo (Ikuto and Yoshino) as voiced out by one of you guys on the previous post. :p
CloneWarrior Wrote:Ooh, Masaru should walk in later and tell Ikuto that if he's a real man he should fuck Yoshino with all he's got.

lol:biggrin: Got a point there, it's likely a certain young hot blooded, fist happy Daimon will say that! lol
So where is this tub anyway?

I can't wait til you make the next page!!

Ikuto action!!!
[Image: signature.png]
CloneWarrior Wrote:So where is this tub anyway?

I can't wait til you make the next page!!

Ikuto action!!!

Hmmmm....Yeah, it's in a Japanese bath, but I am not sure if it's indeed a tub or pool. I just researched some images regarding "Japanese Bath House" in Google, and the results yield many pics/shots I wanted to put in the doujinshi as background...
So, are you continuing it?

I need more Ikuto shota....mrgreen
CloneWarrior Wrote:So, are you continuing it?

I need more Ikuto shota....mrgreen

Twisted Right you are! In fact, I am currently doing page 2 and the doujin itself might reach four pages instead of the initial three. Twisted
Ooh, will it be done tonight?

My ideas for the rest.

Yoshino washes up in the most erotic way possible. (Squeezing breasts, rubbing pussy)

Ikuto tries to cover himself up but gets really hard from it.

Yoshino sees it and begins to suck him off, causing him to cum for the first time.

Masaru comes in (nude of course) and sees the two.

He says Ikuto's not a man if he just lets Yoshino suck him like that and he should fuck her.

Ikuto fucks Yoshino.

The End.
Just in case no one else is pestering you enough, after this one you should hit up a bit of Yoshino X Rosemon :razz:

Just an idea. lol
CloneWarrior Wrote:Ooh, Masaru should walk in later and tell Ikuto that if he's a real man he should fuck Yoshino with all he's got.
That's one of the better posts you've said that doesn't include yaoi in it.
SnK Wrote:Yup, she walks in the usually quiet bath unaware Ikuto's already occupying it. >:D

Ikuto was surprised when it wasn't Masaru or Falcomon he has seen. Lucky him though, he gets an eyeful of Yoshino. >:D

I agree also with the Masaru x Yoshino couple, as well as Nanami and Touma. Hope the last episode will show Nanami and the other two Bio Hybrids living as changed persons after the battle with Yggdrasil 7D6.
Check the savers topic and get your digi-wallet out.

SnK Wrote:Hmmmm....Yeah, it's in a Japanese bath, but I am not sure if it's indeed a tub or pool. I just researched some images regarding "Japanese Bath House" in Google, and the results yield many pics/shots I wanted to put in the doujinshi as background...
*ahem* Japanese bathrooms have a tub for rising off then a tub for soaking. A lot of times someone may sit down on a stool and wash themselves.
Reading H-dojin actually works out for something. I think.
And since 'claimer said something may I suggest making something later with the DATS girls in it. Or find me a good pic of megumi. I have some of miki already.
Hmm, it'd be cool if this were part of a Savers series, one for each character, about four pages each....

This'd be Ikuto's....

Masaru's: Masaka - Masaru plays with Chika while Sayuri's out.

Tohma's: Gaoma/Tohmao - Tohma and Gaomon shower together.

Yoshino's: Rosino/Yoshose - Yoshino and Rosemon on a hot summer day.

Ikuto's: Ikuyo - This....

Miki & Megumi: Mikumi - Working late at DATS as an effect on these two.