Join our server on Discord

Digimon world 3 ending problems? *spoilers for the game*
Okay, now... Is it just me, or is there a problem with the ending?

You beat the final boss, you get the ending cinematic, then the credits, then it seems that the characters are going back into the digimon matrix, but then the screan faded out and it said END, with no option to save it.

If this is not a glitch, then it is really stupid. My brother saved just before the final boss fight, and EVERYONE is Oinkmon, blocking off the black markets and preventing any card battles. In all the other digimon games, after beating the final boss, you were allowed to save, and then after a small cinematic, re-enter the game and it would let you back into the game just to raise digimon and such. Thinking this, my brother saved, went to the final area, beat the bosses, got the ending, but no option to save it...

What the hell is going on?

Was it just a glitch from an overheated system or did the manufacturers release an incomplete game? (I know that the "poofballs" are not supposed to take the place of your attacks)
No kidding, I had to restart the game and save it before starting all the trouble in order to collect everything. According to Zephyr, there's two ways to get the real ending, but they both involve having the PAL version of the game.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I was afraid of that.

And why the PAL version? Is there something wrong with the USA version that a gameshark can't cure? I have a gameshark 3.2 (the most powerful version that works in a PS1 and has a freeze switch) and I have an action replay max for my PS2.

Any clues?

It doesn't REALLY matter as my brother and myself agreed just to start up a new data and leave the previous data just for the boss fight as we were stupid and saved it AFTER the world was turned into Oinkmon.
I know of no concrete reason why, but they are just different versions. It may have been the timing of the Europe version and the US.
I want to know how you get to the Final Freakin Boss.

I defeated the A.O.A leader, and I unOinkmoned everyone in the Amaterasu Server, yet I still can't get to the real world.

Can you please tell me what I'm supposed to do now?
The OCA