Join our server on Discord

let us morne the spider and the dead guy
did any one else feel pity and horrer at what Malowmyotismon did to Arukenymon and mummymon
Yeah, I was kinda pissed. Arukenimon was a likeable villain, mainly because her voice actor (who was also Renamon's) did a great job with her.

It makes me wonder exactly what horror she was imagining before MaloMysotismon finished her off.
Actually yes. They were likable. And if I were mean, I'd make a joke about your spelling and typing. So just make sure to watch out for that in the topic maybe.
Arukenimon and Mummymon. To me, they felt a bit bland. They weren't the best of seen, but they were not the worst by any means; however, they certainly did not deserve to die the way they did.
senjuro Wrote:Yeah, I was kinda pissed. Arukenimon was a likeable villain, mainly because her voice actor (who was also Renamon's) did a great job with her.

It makes me wonder exactly what horror she was imagining before MaloMysotismon finished her off.

I beleve it went like this, he broke her legs, impaeld her, then biet her head off.
I was actually quite unhappy at their demise. I felt it was a little cruel to kill Arukenimon off in such a way: a strong character like that showing so much fear when all we'd seen before was a cool and powereful spider witch thing. And then Mummymon got so upset, it was a bit of a sad passing.
yes, bad guys geting killed and torcerd by thare boss after a job well done? :cry: nobody deserves what maloy did.
I bet if mummymon evo-ed to pharohmon he could put up a fight.
:) i bet he choud have, he whod do anythang for his girl! lol
Which is why he could use what data was left over after she died to evolve. But the series was about the heroes. So let's just say the came back as eggs.