Join our server on Discord

Can someone direct me to some music?
I know, it seems I'm making this topic again, but the other kinda became nothing more then random suggestions. I'm gonna be more specific this time.

Can anyone find a way to actually rip the soundtracks from the Digimon world games?

If someone already has, can I be directed to a place where I can download it?

The soundtracks for these games are so underrated.

Oh, and I want the REAL thing, not polyphonic, that was one of the minor issues that popped up in the other thread.
Have you tried the peer to peer networks? i think their may be one on limewire but i'm not sure
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I assume you mean you don't just want MIDIs as you could EASILY get from vgmusic.com which leaves some little option. The Digimon World games were created for the PlayStation and PlayStation 2. Their music IS polyphonic, whether you like it or not.

What might be good to know is: There are programs that can take Playstation formatted music and play it back on your computer. The file format you will need for this is PSF formatted tracks. Do a google search for digimon PSF if that's what you're looking for, but as I said: 95% of all video game music is polyphonic, in that it is synthesized and played back by the system's own tools, rather than being a digital music file like an MP3.
you can get them on limewire
then bluetooth it if you have that function or are able yo connect your phone
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
here's one way you could do it:

REQUIREMENTS:

the game and system(DUH! :P)

a TV with a HEADPHONE PORT.

an audio-to-audio cable

a computer or laptop with a microphone port (the red port next to the green speaker port)

ACE-HIGH MP3 Recorder(google it)

heres how:

1. plug the audio-to-audio cable into these ports: headphone jack on the TV, and microphone port on the computer / laptop.

2. start up ACE-HIGH MP3 recorder, and set the audio input to "Microphone"

3. boot up the game and get it to play the music you want it to play.

4. click "Record" on ACE-HIGH MP3 Recorder.

5. click "Stop" when you're done recording.

6. go to wherever you installed ACE-HIGH MP3 Recorder, and go to the "output" folder.

7. listen to your recording! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Another useful program is Goldwave if you're going to record from a game system/tv. You may have to goggle it to though.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions