Join our server on Discord

High School: Obessions Of The Heart
OOC: I'm assuming he can aslo hear Altima through telepathy...

IC: Altima spoke, through his mind, "Ok, so class just started? good.. well... Thanks for letting me in, or else teach would probably have sent me to the office once more for tardiness... I gotta fix my damn alarm clock."
OOC: You know Alt, I could call you bloody impatient-

IC:

Nodding gently, Kurtz looked back to the cream-furred wolf. "You know, I still can't believe some people in the corner were fantazising about him. I mean, he's alright," He then chuckled and closed one eye. "But why to fantasize so much about a new pupil...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: why? because I respond so quickly to most posts? well, thats because i ahve no life, outside of school.... yeah... all i do is sit at my computer playing MMORPGS and occasionally rp'ing... which i seem to have been doing a lot lately, since finding this site.

IC: "Hmm... really? well, I didn't get a good look at his face or anything so I couldn't tell..." Altima thought, as he pulled out his notebook and pencil, copying down what was on the board.
OOC: No, I mean, after one person posted, you immediately asked 'So whose going to open the door'.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: oh.. lol... wow... didnt know the post was recent... I wasn't checking the yaoi section that much... been switching between mixed styles and AWL/me Rp...
OOC: Rofl, this reminds me perfectly of my series, Shoot!! Check it out sometime, maybe you can get some ideas. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/sonichowler

Anyway, I'm in if you'll let me!

Name: Swift Longdale
Nickname: Swift
Height: 5'6
Weight:154
Species: Wolf
Apperence: He is normally expressionless, eyes half closed. His eyes are blue, and a beautiful blue, a clear crystal blue. He has grey fur and a white front.
Personality: Something happened to him over the course of his life. He has no emotion. Could someone EVER break him out of that?
Clothing: Anything handy. His favorite outfit is a long-sleeved white shirt with a blue double stripe across the chest and one running down each sleeve from shoulder to wrist, along with his dark blue jeans.
Body Build: Not humongously muscular, but toned. He does get a lot of exercise--he knows Martial Arts very well.
Extras:
Faiz looks to Kurtz while raise his almost female-look smile. "Maybe they wants to seek some new taste to satisfy themselves." He look back to the board as his paw move the pen, writing the nots on his notebook.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Lol back guys, looks like quiet a bit has happened. Sure you can join ^-^.

Kisu continued to sribble down notes silently, a few bags of hair covered his left eye as he continued to scribble down, the collar dangling from his neck as he continued to write down the notes in a matter of what seemed like seconds. Finally the bell rang and Kisu silently placed his books in his bag and quickly moved to the door and walked out.

(You can choose your next class, Kisu is going to P.E.)

Kisu had sadly taken fifteen minutes to find the changing rooms, silently put his white t-shirt over his chest and slipped his white shorts, white socks and white trainers. He quickly walked through to the gym, and soon relised he was the last one to get changed, but the wolf who was clearly their teacher grunted and nodded, realising he was new. He turned to the rest of class and passed them a basket ball.

"Okay sort yourself into teams and start once I blow the whistle".
Nodding gently, the dragon chuckled, closing one eye gently. "Well... guess so..." As his ears twitched to the ringing of the bell, he started to recollect his stuff and place them in his bag. "So, what do you have next, Faizy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kisu waited silently, wondering if he would even be picked, but eventually he was picked last over a large fat rabbit munching on a Mars bar, talk about insluting, to be picked over this guy. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head and slowly got onto his side of the court. The teacher looked at the team and threw the basketball into the air. In a flash, Kisu had already jumped and grabbed it, bouncing it with ease and he shot off, avoiding all the other players, before jumping into the air and throwing it into the hoop. The class look dumbfounded, but Kisu simply picked up the ball quickly and passed to a black wolf on his team.