Join our server on Discord

Golden Sun: Awakened Memories
Golden Sun: Awakened Memories

"Get up Kiro!"

My eyes stayed close, I couldn't get up..I was so tired..

"Kiro get up, were going to be late!"

Another voice�this one was a girl...what did they want...

"The lazy butt is not moving, somebody get me a stick to hit him with!"

Oh great, now they are going to abuse me till I wake up...

"That won't solve anything Garet! He's only five years old, give him a chance!"

What..five years old? I'm twelve..this has to be a dream..but it feels so real...

"Enough guys, stop bugging my brother, he will wake up in time"

That voice...so..familiar...brother?

"He won't let us down..."

Maybe...

"He never has..."

A memory...

Kiro is an average twelve year old kid, he has good friends, a lot of spunk, loves to try new things, yet sometimes causes more trouble than it may seem worth at times. He lives in a small town called Dust Town, similar to Vault in many ways, it's a peaceful and friendly town, though harmless, they are a strong comminute. Their town motto is " When you stray from your chosen path, we will light the way".

But Kiro's peaceful life will completely be turned upside down. A great storm starts to brew, and a great wind blows. Out of nowhere, giant creatures, that resemble lizards, but stand on two legs and carry weapons and wear armour attack the small town, but despite their ruthless behaviour, they seem to be after something or someone in particular. Little does Kiro know that is in fact himself!

Kiro finds the village healer, a wise old man who healed the sick and wounded. He confronts Kiro with the truth, that Kiro is not truly an orphan, and that his family live in a place called Vault, but his brother Issac, along with his friends, set out on a quest to stop a great evil. The Wise One then tells Kiro that he is the one the creatures know as "Giztoros" are looking for (pronounced Giz-tore-rose). The Wise One tells him of a great power that lies within him, he is an Adept but a special one at that, the only one left of a lost age, a great power that many desire to use for themselves. He urges Kiro to escape now and flee to the far west, and head to the city of Extoria, where he will find the truth about his power and past.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're playing as one of Kiro's friends, he will have just told you what the Wise One said and will help him flee and you will join him on his quest.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Adept Power(s):
Personality:
Extra:
Weapon:
Items:
Djinns: (You can start off with one the Wise One gave you)
Djinns Type:
Djinns Power:
Djinns Appearance:

____________________________________________________-

If you wish to play as either Issac, Garet, Mia or Ivan, you can fill out the same form, but you will start off after Issac and his friends are informed about Kiro, and set off to find him and learn the truth.

You may also be a Gizotoros and here is the Character Sheet.

Name:
Rank: (Soldier, Guard, Commander, Chief, General, Traitor, Leader, King)
Appearance:
Personality:
Power(s):
Weapon(s):
Note: Not all Gizotoros have to be evil.

Name: Kiro
Appearance: His body itself is rather thin and athletic, with light sandy coloured hair, which spikes out in all directions. His face is soft and gentle, with an innocent look to it. His eyes are bright, light blue. He wears a brown sleeveless vest with a white under-shirt. He has dark blue trousers, with big thick brown boots.
Adept Power(s): Unknown as of yet
Personality: His is rather happy go lucky, with a lot of attitude and spunk. Though sometimes he says things without meaning them, and can be stubborn, he is rather even tempered and is a good ally, and a great friend. Believing in the strength of numbers, Kiro feels insecure when alone and can become doubtful of himself.
Extra: None
Weapon: Silver sword with a dark red handle and a gold diamond in the center of the blade.
Items: Potion, Elixir and Antidote.
Djinns: Twilight
Djinns Power: Unknown
Djinns Appearance: His appearance is similar to Fire and Ground Djinns. His eyes are bright blue and have the same ears as a Ground. But his body itself is like the Mars Djinn but pure white, with great head and legs.

Rules:
1. Three characters max
2. No god-modding
3. No net speak
4. No one liners!

Must Read:
You may wonder why this is in the Yaio section, well in all honesty, though females are allowed, you can have romance between the male characters, maybe Garet falls for Issacs little brother, maybe Issac falls for Ivan, maybe a Gizotoros falls for Kiro, anythings possibe! ^-^
what about the the other four?
Um what's Djinns?
it stands for Genie, in a certain lagnuage... damn.. i havent played golden sun since it came out... need to refresh my memory... *begins playing GS1* ohk.... hmm...yes... i see....ah...YAY!!! level up!!!...ok...oh that goes there....w00t!!! new Djinn!!!....ok...going on...BOSS!!!....uh uh.... nother level!!! weee!!!.....oook...thats enough for the day..
OOC: That last post was pretty much spam, if you do not wish to join please do not spam this topic ><.
So do you chose when the Djinn when you said "You can start off with one the Wise One gave you"?
You choose one Djinn to start off with, any.
I'll join

Name: Leo
Appearance: Very athletic but also thin, with short black hair which spick up in the front. Good looking and kind of a face. His eyes are light green and also wears glasses. Wears a black sleeveless vest which at the arms and head openings has red puffs. He wears light blue shorts and red slip-on shoes.
Adept Power(s): Can make binding chains to seal or paralyze someone or something and can teleport his weapon to anywhere he wishes but can't put it inside a person or animal.
Personality: Serious in battle but very friendly and playful with his friends. He thinks before he acts and can be stubborn with it come with his ideas and against his enemies.
Extra: none
Weapon: Scythe with a red blade (not from blood) a spike on top and on the opposite side of the blade and green handle.
Items: Ethers, antidotes, and potions
Djinns: Shadow
Djinns Type: Dragon
Djinns Power: Able to use the shadows and darkness as a weapon or to help save people's live and also can breath fire.
Djinns Appearance: A 4 ft dragon with black armor all over his body with blue eyes. Has three claw fingers and three claw toe on each foot.
Welcome aboard ^^
cool, when shale we starte?