Join our server on Discord

Season 3
I just finished watching season 3. I had stopped watching digimon during the 2nd season I think I got about halfway through it not sure though. I never really wanted to watch the thrid one for a few reasons. For one I did not like the fact that the digi-destined were called tamers. It made me think that they were saying the digimon were something that needed to be controled not partner. I also did not like the card battle aspect of it. However I decided to give it a chance and ended up watching the entire season on youtube. I have to say that I am glad I did watch it. It was much better than I expected.
Well that's good. You should have watched it. Now if you didn't like tamers you may not like frontier if you haven't seen it before.
It's one of the best seasons, certainly an enjoyable watch.

Yeah, Frontier is a step in the no-partner direction...but hey man, Bokomon and Neemon...they were cool. lol
Unfortunately Fairymon was mainly Flying Fanservice.
Never intend to watch frontier. This is mainly because in all of the previous seasons it was about human and digimon fighting together. However in frontier they had the bad idea of only having humans and no digimon partners for them. Now if they had given the humans digimon that could digivolve into the digimon that the humans were becoming than I would actually watch it.
[quote=Lilamon
Quote:Never intend to watch frontier.
Never say never. I think you should at least give the first ten episodes some attention. Frontier had the best beginning of the season of any season. The Takuya/Junpei/Izumi dynamic alone makes it worthwhile. If you only watch two episodes, watch "The Odd One Out," and "Alone but Never Alone." The writing is really good on those two.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
UnknownH Wrote:There's a lot of things they could have done. That's almost one of them.

Well, for me, I would say, in comparison to the other series, having no "digimon partner" element was the only major problem of the series.
Yeah when I firs heard of Tamers I thought it would not be interesting because there would be no Human-Digimon relationships(thats what I like best about the show), but I guessed why not give it a shot and I wached a few of the first episodes and I saw that actually it was the same as partner digimon, and I got into it and when I finished watching the last episode I summarized it all and now the 3rd season is if not the best then it gets the second place for sure... and about frontier =) give it a shot I watched it too and didnt like the concept but I did like a few episodes and some characters... Lucemon(the angel foarm of him in the beginning) is so cool... and there was an episode with Gabumon and Palmon... I know I know they are not the ones from season one but still nice too see them
None of Digimon in season 3, 4, or 5, have any relation to Digimon in season's 1 or 2, it's a different DigiWorld Universe each time.

But I did enjoy Frontier, not immensely, but it was just fun.