Join our server on Discord

Games Section
Well, now I am. I removed myself from the groups before, and it played fine. Seemingly now with my group membership back on, yup, I can play still.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay, don't yet know about the score thing--but Enkai works well.
enkai or any game doesnt work for my high scores... i played every single one and it just tells me that my last page wasnt the game room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Then that's probably you're browser's fault. Everyone else seemingly is able to play on the games and mark high scores so far as of now and even Matt Ishida's problem is fixed.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
k....downloading firefox right now....
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
As far as I know, Enkai does NOT give a high score capability, to let you know. Or, at least, I can't get it either to appear. Seems it won't let you get a high score here on DaD.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
No, when you hit submit, Enkai seems not to record the score. Sorry. Still one of the better games I've found, which is kinda sad but ehh, lol.
WOO! i got firefox and it works GREAT! and firefox runs on CRACK compared to IE explorer :D

VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT MY SCORE??

Vegeta: ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAND!!!!

no, its over Twenty thousand. :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
And I can brag about getting a thousand more then you. x3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
lol I have FireFox, Opera, and IE7. IE7's automatically out of the running, but Opera and Firefox are close. Firefox supports del.icio.us, inline, right in the browser, so the bookmarks are saved on a server, but Opera has the Wand feature, meaning to enter a password all you do is hit ctrl-enter or click the Wand button and you're logged in. Heh, it's hard to choose!