Join our server on Discord

Strangest Digimon
After deciding to rewatch the first 3 season I was curious about something. After seeing the end of season one I would have to say Apocalymon was the strangest digimon ever. I mean one of the first things he said to the digidestined was "I am the unltimate evil complete with hot and cold running water!"

So my question is which digimon in all of the different seasons is the strangest.
I think it was Etamon for me from Season 1.
The OCA
Digi_Lord Wrote:I mean one of the first things he said to the digidestined was "I am the unltimate evil complete with hot and cold running water!"

One of the many terrible Dub Jokes.

Strangest Digimon ? Not seen on TV ! BETSUMON !
"strange" is kind of a vague term. Lots of Digimon can be called "strange." In fact, they're all strange. With that in mind, I'll randomly say PlatinumSukamon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
[quote=Lilamon
yeah they all are strange... If I had to chose one it'd be Lucimon he looked like a kid more than a digimon... whats up with that?
How about Nanimon? Looks like a weird Pacman with bulging arms and legs plus arm pit hairs.
Ah yes! I'll definately agree with you on Nanimon. I knew there was at least one Digimon that I considered strange.
Good point. I forgot about him. Bomber, maybe not so much.
Xuanwumon is a pretty strange one for me.

This digimon is the oldest of the Four Holy Beasts and is the guardian of the North. He projects illusions onto the fog and invites mental destruction!

kinda looks like a firey-red snake with 6 wings, 2 with claws and a bird's beak.

[attachment=9]