Join our server on Discord

Sad but true
OK STOP PRESSURING ME!

ok fine so nobody pressured me... nor did anyone even ask

here is the sad... hard... truth

i have only watched about 10 episodes of digmon *cringes and covers face expecting to get hit over the head* no? your not gonna hit me in the face? ok then i will continue there would be two reasons for this

reason one: i cant tell my freinds i like it because then they would all think i was gay immature or a freak or some other generalization people of their sort would put on us this also limits the amount i am able to watch it

reason two: i live in canada i dont know how often its shown anywhere else but its never EVER on tv i havent seen it on the shedule for at least 2 years and have only watched it once since then

so to conclude this post i will ask is there anywhere on this unimaginably vast thing we call the internet that i can watch digimon for free?
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Sabre_of_Pain Wrote:reason two: i live in canada i dont know how often its shown anywhere else but its never EVER on tv i havent seen it on the shedule for at least 2 years and have only watched it once since then

So what I also live in Canada too. True it haven't been on TV for the last 2 years but it is a new season coming out this summer. Go it this link Digimon Episodes to get some Digimon episodes.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yes. Try looking. You can find the answers around. Plus, you can always try youtube.
I dont think it matters how much episodes, but like as long as you like digimon your fine i would assume!
lol i know gabu why else would i be here? but still...

anyways ill check out that site
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Not too mention we have this whole post right here:

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/sh...p?tid=4620
I would find it a bit odd if they called you gay.... childish or some other kind of calling maybe.
wow! thanks for that "Digimon Spirit" site! now i can watch season three! ^.^ but i wish they had season two subbed...they have the english version. damn.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thanks for mentioning that thread, Harie. It seems like no one ever looks at it. That's where I got all three seasons.
YAY my boredom is gone in the last two days ive spent aprox of 17 hours watching digimon im on episode 49 of season one currently at first a was a little dissapointed with it but that went away fast pretty much as soon as i realized the reason for that was because i was being a critic again (a bad habit of mine)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Yeah, I kinda felt like a total loser when I started watching them (mainly because of the themesong and Digivolution sequences), but then I got really into it and I spent hours a day watching them all, and watching favourite episodes multiple times in a row. ^_^

I'm going to be travelling a lot over the summer...plenty of time for me to catch up on it all again. And maybe I'll actually finish Tamers.