Join our server on Discord

Road Rovers: Love At First Sight
This roleplay is based off the television series known as Road Rovers, if you need to know about the show and the characters, then click on the link below.

The Road Rovers are going strong, having broken into a scientific lab which was illegally studying genetic manipulating. Our heroes broke in and succesfully arrested the scientists, it seemed like any other normal day. But something was different, their master had come along this time, and had said that he had also come here to take back something which belong to them. They entered a seperate room in the base, unlike the others. Where all sorts of computers were hooked up to one capsule. The capsule was full of a strange green liquid, and you could just make out the outline of a figure inside. Their Master loaded the capsule onto their chopper and they flew back hone, still unsure of what lay in the capsule. Days passed and their master mentioned nothing about the capsule. But finally he brought them all together to show them what had laid inside, or more like who lay inside. As the dogs were about to lay eyes on the figure, they saw something incredible, a young wolf, he looked like something from a fairy tale, his eyes seemed to hold the whole world in them. Who is he? Why was he in the capsule? Many of the dogs wonder these questions, but perhaps one or two, did not care, maybe one or two found something else, maybe one or two fell in love...at first sight...

Name: Arcrus
Breed: Artic Wolf
Apperance
Dog: He is a young pup, with greyish blue fur covering most of his body, it was almost the colour of silver, shinning gently in the moonlight. His under-belly fur was a soft white. His eyes were piercing gold, a strange colour, never before seen, so different...
Anthro: Despite being young for his age, his body is rather toned, showing big portential for when he is older. His fur is the same a bright silver, shinning gently. Not wearing the rover suit, simply wearing a black sleevless top, revealing his arms. He had a red cape behind his back, which was burnt at the edges, the cape tied round his neck and covered the base of his muzzle. He wore a black belt with a silver belt with the shape of a skull for a bucke, and thick dark blue trousers. Heavy brown boots covered his feet.
Vehical:http://www.mariomalagrino.com/motorbike-wallpaper.jpg
Personality: He is usually cold and distant from others, never showing much emotion. Being the creature that he is, he rarely obeys and choses to help when he feels he wants to. Nobody knows why he has ended like this, but he has shown glimpses of kindness here and there, perhaps someone can bring out his true heart?
History: Little is known about this young one, being one of the youngest males to become anthro, he was found in a laboratory, inside a capsule. It is unclear whether he has amnesia, or whether he just wishes not to share his past, the Rang rovers "Master" took him in and kept him a secret, trying to figure the creature out.
It soon became clear that he was no ordinary pup, and he had many abilities, some never seen before in Road Rangers. Will Arc except the team, or will he forever remain distant from all?
Location of Living: Whever he decides.
Powers: (decided to put this up) Speed, Controlling time, elemental control and summoner. (His pwoers willbe explained as I play.)

Rules
1. You must be at the most three characters, it would be better if you could be two.
2. More then six lines.
3. Join =P

Arcrus leaned against the wall. Today was apparently the day he would meet the so called Rover Rangers. He had been hidden by their Master, trying to study and understand him. But it had gotten him nowhere, nobody could understand this one. He was mostly silent, and ignored most people, and if they started to annoy them, if you wer elucky he would give you a warning. He slowly opened his eyes slightly and stared at the clock, the only thing in the room. Five minutes till he was on for show. He doubted many would even think he was anything special, due to his age he was a simply a teenager in a bunch of fully grown canines, he was also a wolf, which some may find a problem, either way, he did not care, he would help the Rovers but not make any contact with them physically or verbally. That was just the way this lone wolf worked, despite being so young, he acted like he had seen it all. His eyes opened as the door to the room he was in slowly began to rise. He slowly stood up and slowly closed his eyes, as the dogs would be able to see him for the first time, he had nothing to say, he just let them take in who he was.
Mikael Carterson -- he's one of my most-used characters. Gonna make a few changes to him for this one!

And as for multiple characters? Heh, sometimes I RP with like 50 characters on my team so that's good! ;)

Name: Mikael Kyle Carterson
Nickname: Ky
Species: Grey Wolf

His personality depends on what kind of mood he's in. He can be very hyper and excitable, or just cool and fun, or maybe sad and quiet, etc. He is somewhat of a pup as well, but nobody really knows how old he is. He has no idea why, but he was born an anthro in a human world. His fur is grey--fur is primarily grey, but some hairs have bits of black on them. He has blue eyes, which is usual for huskies but definitely not for wolves. They say the eyes are the window to the soul--and this wolf proves that. His eyes can tell so much about him.

He's fairly skinny, but he does exercise by himself when he can. Despite his appearance, he is most definitely not weak, as any enemy that lays a paw on him quickly finds out. He wears a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Described above. He can be fearless or a whimpering little pup-- it's up to his mood.

History: His parents had been tested due to the strange creature they had. Some fatal mistake made by the doctors orphaned him. Orphanages refused him. He had forged a parent's signature and enrolled in a public school once. He had been beaten up countless times by his peers, who thought of him as nothing but a freak of nature, no matter how friendly he was to them. He was reduced to hiding outside a window with paper and a pencil to get what education he could. He had found a home some time ago within the Rover Rangers' home, and had been VERY careful about not letting them see him or catch his scent. Now and then he sneaks food from them. He spends his time hiding from them in various small places. He'd even been through the dishwashing cycle once or twice, which had actually been somewhat fun. He spends as much time outside as possible, running around or exercising or something of the sort.

He has no idea what awesome skill he really has....

There ya go! And here WE go....

Ky tilts his head at Arcrus from one of his smaller hiding spaces. This wolf is definitely different. He can't understand him. He snacks silently on a bowl of popcorn he snuck from Hunter awhile ago, not saying anything, just watching... until he drops the bowl. To his ears, it sounds like a thousand cars slamming into each other simultaneously. He hopes against hope that it would sound softer to Arcrus and whoever else was entering the room..

OOC: Haha, I've already got a sweet idea for this one!
SonicHowler! Wrote:Mikael Carterson -- he's one of my most-used characters. Gonna make a few changes to him for this one!

And as for multiple characters? Heh, sometimes I RP with like 50 characters on my team so that's good! ;)

Name: Mikael Kyle Carterson
Nickname: Ky
Species: Grey Wolf

His personality depends on what kind of mood he's in. He can be very hyper and excitable, or just cool and fun, or maybe sad and quiet, etc. He is somewhat of a pup as well, but nobody really knows how old he is. He has no idea why, but he was born an anthro in a human world. His fur is grey--fur is primarily grey, but some hairs have bits of black on them. He has blue eyes, which is usual for huskies but definitely not for wolves. They say the eyes are the window to the soul--and this wolf proves that. His eyes can tell so much about him.

He's fairly skinny, but he does exercise by himself when he can. Despite his appearance, he is most definitely not weak, as any enemy that lays a paw on him quickly finds out. He wears a simple white T-shirt and blue jeans.

Personality: Described above. He can be fearless or a whimpering little pup-- it's up to his mood.

History: His parents had been tested due to the strange creature they had. Some fatal mistake made by the doctors orphaned him. Orphanages refused him. He had forged a parent's signature and enrolled in a public school once. He had been beaten up countless times by his peers, who thought of him as nothing but a freak of nature, no matter how friendly he was to them. He was reduced to hiding outside a window with paper and a pencil to get what education he could. He had found a home some time ago within the Rover Rangers' home, and had been VERY careful about not letting them see him or catch his scent. Now and then he sneaks food from them. He spends his time hiding from them in various small places. He'd even been through the dishwashing cycle once or twice, which had actually been somewhat fun. He spends as much time outside as possible, running around or exercising or something of the sort.

He has no idea what awesome skill he really has....

There ya go! And here WE go....

Ky tilts his head at Arcrus from one of his smaller hiding spaces. This wolf is definitely different. He can't understand him. He snacks silently on a bowl of popcorn he snuck from Hunter awhile ago, not saying anything, just watching... until he drops the bowl. To his ears, it sounds like a thousand cars slamming into each other simultaneously. He hopes against hope that it would sound softer to Arcrus.

OOC: Haha, I've already got a sweet idea for this one!

Great job! We must wiat for at least two original characters to join though.
OOC: can i hop in? ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:OOC: can i hop in? ;)

Sure as what charcters?

Remember guys! Read the rules!
OOC:

Name: Garissban
Nickname: Gar, Gary
Breed: Anthro Wolf
Appearance: dark black fur, with a white spot on his chest, and brown paws. eyes are an orange-ish color.
Vehicle: um...a motorcycle? (sorry, i dont really know cars or motorcycles ^^; )
Personality: he mostly keeps to himself, and doesnt talk to other people much; only his friends, or people he knows.
History: Garissban had heard about this "Road Rovers", and went to seek out where they were, to see if they would accept him, for he really had no other family, or friends for that matter.
Location of Living: doesnt really have a home, so he will just find wherever to sleep.
Powers: he doesnt really have much control over it, but can use different elemental spells based on his emotions. like fire when he's mad, or lightning when he's feeling energetic.

and what do you mean "more than six lines" ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary was standing in the room with the rest of the dogs, tapping his foot nervously. rrh...i wish i never joined this place...too many other people... he looked around at the others, and sweat-dropped nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
well actually I'm going to have four more-- but they are not ready to come in yet. However, I'll tell about them right now.

Name: Roy Jenlun
Species: Arctic Wolf

He wears a long-sleeved red Nike shirt with white letters and thw words "Just Do It" down each sleeve. also, a pair of jeans that say "KI" and "IT" on one leg and "CK" and "UP" on the other to make "KICK IT UP." He's quiet but intense--and has control over all fire. Muscular, but not hulk-ish.

Name: Zed Trendeck
Species: Timberwolf

He wears a long-sleeved blue Adidas shirt with the logo in lime green, a matching green belt, and black jeans. He has control over all water. He is intense, but also a lot of fun when he wants to be. Muscular like Roy.

Name: Sen Katawashi

"Sen" means "point" (the noun) in Japanese. He wears a long-sleeved white shirt with the Japanese flag's red dot on it and the word "Japan" down one sleeve in red, and blue jeans with red hems and the word "HOWLA" up the right leg. He is bold and headstrong and has control over earth. No accent, as he has been living in America all his life.

Name: Ken Katawashi

Nobody knows how an arctic wolf can be born the sibling of a Timberwolf, but there you have it. "Ken" means "Sword" in Japanese. He wears a long-sleved white shirt with a double blue stripe across his chest and a single blue stripe down each sleve. His belt is white and his jeans match the stripes on his shirt. He is quiet and very fierce-- and a ninja. He's very cool though, and has a soothing voice--again, with no accent.

Name: Jared Joltman
Nickname: Jolt
Species: Grey wolf

He's brash, cocky, cool, and shocking. He's got power over electricity and will fry anyone who stands in his way with a smile on his face. He's wearing a blue shirt with lightning bolts on it and in yellow text the words "XTREME SHOCK" on the bottom of it. His belt is yellow and his jeans are black with yellow text: "ELECK" on the right leg and "TRICK" on the other-- "ELECKTRICK."

They don't have a team name or anything, and nobody really knows about them, but they kick serious butt when they need to. Otherwise, they lay low. Like Ky, they were born anthros, though they are somewhat older than him.
SonicHowler! Wrote:well actually I'm going to have four more-- but they are not ready to come in yet. However, I'll tell about them right now.

Name: Roy Jenlun

He wears a long-sleeved red Nike shirt with white letters and thw words "Just Do It" down each sleeve. also, a pair of jeans that say "KI" and "IT" on one leg and "CK" and "UP" on the other to make "KICK IT UP." He's quiet but intense--and has control over all fire. Muscular, but not hulk-ish.

Name: Zed Trendeck

He wears a long-sleeved blue Adidas shirt with the logo in lime green, a matching green belt, and black jeans. He has control over all water. He is intense, but also a lot of fun when he wants to be. Muscular like Roy.

Name: Sen Katawashi

"Sen" means "point" (the noun) in Japanese. He wears a long-sleeved white shirt with the Japanese flag's red dot on it and the word "Japan" down one sleeve in red, and blue jeans with red hems and the word "HOWLA" up the right leg. He is bold and headstrong and has control over earth. No accent, as he has been living in America all his life.

Name: Ken Katawashi

Nobody knows how an arctic wolf can be born the sibling of a Timberwolf, but there you have it. "Ken" means "Sword" in Japanese. He wears a long-sleved white shirt with a double blue stripe across his chest and a single blue stripe down each sleve. His belt is white and his jeans match the stripes on his shirt. He is quiet and very fierce-- and a ninja. He's very cool though, and has a soothing voice--again, with no accent.

Name: Jared Joltman
Nickname: Jolt
Species: Grey wolf

He's brash, cocky, cool, and shocking. He's got power over electricity and will fry anyone who stands in his way with a smile on his face. He's wearing a blue shirt with lightning bolts on it and in yellow text the words "XTREME SHOCK" on the bottom of it. His belt is yellow and his jeans are black with yellow text: "ELECK" on the right leg and "TRICK" on the other-- "ELECKTRICK."

They don't have a team name or anything, and nobody really knows about them, but they kick serious butt when they need to. Otherwise, they lay low. Like Ky, they were born anthros, though they are somewhat older than him.

Neither of you have read the rules Thee characters max, and posts have to be six lines at least. Also we need more offical characters then fan ones, a few is fine, but to start we need officals.
eep, no, I just misread them. Forget that idea then XP
SonicHowler! Wrote:eep, no, I just misread them. Forget that idea then XP

Kay, like I said, waiting for officals...