Join our server on Discord

help with a half finished lemon meddleing cross overs part 1
yes i know what you're likely thinking but this is not skimpy. i'm worried that i'm not descriptive enough with certain scenes and this lemons contains a lot and i some how got lost on the way to the pre-written end of this part. please review and tell me what you think about how it's unfolds it's style and please inform me of any lacking in the necessary department. if i was nt graphic enough or need more details. i wrote in in html so there many be some tag's later over but i'll try and remove them. i'll only Post up to page 30 so as to avoid confusion . also yes i am something of a mary sue which is what i put the intermission in several of my stories showing me the writer and disconnected yet intensely aware of what is going one. i think i got the ideal from the Steven king movies and more recently the Stan lee move that was one cartoon network chameleon. Stanly was a guard that took over just before that main character snuck into the office. it was funny how he worked it as his carelessness enabled the main character to move on and succeed at her task. I guess i wanted to do the same thing but enough of this now on to the lemon.

Susan was weary as she climbed into the bed with her tamer. He was already asleep but that was becoming more and more normal. She rubbed her palm over his face caressing it gently as a lover might. She was staring to worry about him