Join our server on Discord

Digimon Yaoi - They call him Axel
Arc had also heard about the prince being at the pub, and went over there to see him. he was a little distance away from Axel's spo when the Guilmon spotted the prince, blushing lightly, and gulping. come on Arc...what's there to be afraid of? he's not gonna bite you...i hope... he thought, as he continued to walk towards the prince's direction.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Axel blinked and slowly noticed a few males coming a little closer, he smiled at a guilmon coming his way, but when he seemed to back away a bit, he gave a confused look and simply waved and smiled gently. "Hey there" was all he said before grinning and noted the guards glaring. "Hey come on guys! Hes just being friendly!" smiled the prince as he defended the Guilmon.
"uhh...hey!" Arc said, smiling slightly at the Flamedramon. "what's a prince like you doing in an open place like this...?" he asked, more confident now. whew...that wasnt so hard!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Axel blinked and chuckled and shrugged. "I go where I feel like, and I like to stand out" he smiled and slowly stretched and let a loud yawn escape his snouth before relaxing back and wondered who he was. "You probably know my name, but none of this prince stuff, just call me Axel" he smiled and nodded. "Whats your name?" he asked.
"ahh...i see..." Arc said, nodding. "Axel huh? i'm Arc. kinda funny that we both have names that start with A" he said with a slight chuckle, extending his claw out towards the prince. "nice to meet you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Axel smiles and shakes his hand and nods. "Yeah, coincedence, or is it?" he smiled and slowly placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes, such a calm face, his gold armour shinning gently as it sparkled in the sunlight, some of the other digimon shot Arc jelouse looks as he was able to talk to the prince without getting too nervous.
"yeah. guess its just a coincidence." Arc said, shrugging slightly. "so what do you do in your spare time, Axel?" he continued, looking around at the other digimon who were glaring at him, then back at the prince, but didnt lose his confidence.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I wanna join! Can i be a greymon guard?

Name: Rei
Species: Greymon
Looks like: A greymon with armor
Personality: Not very bright , aggresive but loyal.
Turn ons: Cute and fuzzy things
Turns off: Groupsex,BDSM
Axel stared at the Guilmon for a while, wondering why he was asking so many questions...was he some sort of journalist? He decided to answer the questions thruthfully and said. "The usual stuff, annoying older people, playing sports, setting people on fire who tick me off, listening to music, doing things my way, playing sports, in fact I was playing sports not even an hour ago" he smiled, the sweat visible on his body, the sweat glistend and sparkled on his smooth bright blue scales.
"ahh....i see..." Arc said, nodding. "i usually go to the local gym, or just hang out with friends, ya know?" he said with a light chuckle. "going to the gym really helps these muscles!" he said, flexing his arms, his muscles bulging on his arms, and his 6-pack showing.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan