Join our server on Discord

Digimon Yaoi - They call him Axel
Axel noded the muscles and smiled, his own muscles were there, but he was toned, not bulging. "I am more of a runner myself, nothing beats just holding your head up high and running as fast as you can till your legs feel numb, some would think thats horrible, I love it" he grinned.
"heh. cool." Arc said, grinning as well. he seems so nice... he thought, he ears twitching softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Master Axel, i apologize for intruding in your conversation, but we really must be going, the King would be annoyed if
you were to turn in late for the audience with the Grand council."
said Rei, one of Axel's personal bodyguards who interupted their conversation.
"Oh is it time already?" he groaned and sighed and nodded as he slowly rose to his feet and smiled. "Well it was great meeting you Arc, see you around!" he smiled and slowly turned round and sighed and nodded at Rei. "Okay, lead the way" he said, a bored expression on his face. "God I hate formal things, just a bunch of dads boring friends taLking about what life used to be like.."
"see ya later, Axel!" Arc said, standing up and waving to Axel as the Guilmon walked away. "hope i can see you again, some time!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Hey Arc," a BlackWargreymon walked up, " It's me nakuto remember? How ya been, haven't seen ya in a while"

(sorry took so long been so busy T.T)
"Nakuto? i dont know anyone named Nakuto..." Arc replied, looking up at the BlackWargreymon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Axel sighed heavily as he kept walking, man he did not want to go back to the castle, it was so boooring there! Rubbing his temples, he followed his guards, a defeated and misreable look on his usually charming and happy face.

"Do I have to go to the castle?" he groaned, looking at his guards, hoping against hope that they would suddenly give him a break and let him do something HE wanted to do, instead of what the country wanted him to do.